she's a marshmallow
User Info.
The acoustic version of this is soooo much better.....ugh
Haha, you can use a computer pretty well for being mentally handicapped
06:03 AM on 09/26/12
thesinkingship
she's a marshmallow
User Info.
Ha ha, I didn't know having a different opinion is correlated with a mental handicap. Heed' fans must not know how to take criticism well....
You can have a different opinion or criticize whatever you want. The "acoustic version" is just in no way better than this version. It just is not.
06:11 AM on 09/26/12
thesinkingship
she's a marshmallow
User Info.
Nah, it's fact that the studio version is better than a cam recorded acoustic performance. Anyone who says otherwise is not giving a real opinion.
06:19 AM on 09/26/12
thesinkingship
she's a marshmallow
User Info.
See? that's the wonderful thing about opinions, you have yours and I have mine. You saying that it's better doesn't mean that it IS better, me saying it sucks doesn't mean that either.

Trust me, I want to like every single track on this upcoming album with all my heart. I've been a fan since I was 15, and it's a band that I hold near and dear to my soul. Here's to hoping!
I don't need to like every song on this record. I'm okay with not liking songs. I'm okay with other people not liking songs. You just have an incorrect "opinion". It's that simple.
06:42 AM on 09/26/12
thesinkingship
she's a marshmallow
User Info.
lol, people need to stop throwing the term troll around so loosely. Just because you have an opinion and another person has an opinion doesn't make each person objectively correct in their own way. There is such a thing as a wrong opinion and I was calling that out.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS