AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 78.
08:37 AM on 09/26/12
CrypticHistory
User Info.
lol, people need to stop throwing the term troll around so loosely. Just because you have an opinion and another person has an opinion doesn't make each person objectively correct in their own way. There is such a thing as a wrong opinion and I was calling that out.
My favorite color is blue and it always has been blue. So now you're saying my opinion has a possibility of being incorrect? You mean to tell me that I might have been subconsciously lying to myself all these years and my real favorite color could be orange or red or purple? WHO ARE YOU?!

But seriously. Rethink what you just said. How can you argue that someone's personal opinion is wrong? It's literally impossible.
08:56 AM on 09/26/12
COCAIV
User Info.
My favorite color is blue and it always has been blue. So now you're saying my opinion has a possibility of being incorrect? You mean to tell me that I might have been subconsciously lying to myself all these years and my real favorite color could be orange or red or purple? WHO ARE YOU?!

But seriously. Rethink what you just said. How can you argue that someone's personal opinion is wrong? It's literally impossible.

That's what I'm saying lawlz. Maybe I need to break it down further. I like the acoustic version better because it doesn't have any delay which is something that I PERSONALLY hate. The delay muffles some of the intricate guitar work which I can't percieve as well with my hearing if you use that kind of effect.

You cannot tell me that I'm wrong. I mean....I guess you can......
08:58 AM on 09/26/12
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Another brilliant song conceptually. This one's from Mary, Sirius's wife's perspective. She's very concerned about Sirius because no one's ever entered the Keywork before, and she thinks he might die, or never come back.

If he's not here, then where...

The delicate tone of the vocals combined with the crashing guitars at the crescendo work so well. This is easily going to be the album with the strongest link to the story, and it's going to be fucking awesome.

And it's going to get to be my album of the year for 2012 and 2013. Between the three tracks we've heard so far (and Sentry for Descension), this already blows their last two albums out of the fucking water. Hell yeah motherfuckers.
09:17 AM on 09/26/12
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Another brilliant song conceptually. This one's from Mary, Sirius's wife's perspective. She's very concerned about Sirius because no one's ever entered the Keywork before, and she thinks he might die, or never come back.

Source?
09:20 AM on 09/26/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Claudio talked about it in one of the videos explaining the concept.
09:20 AM on 09/26/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.

The delicate tone of the vocals combined with the crashing guitars at the crescendo work so well. This is easily going to be the album with the strongest link to the story, and it's going to be fucking awesome.

And it's going to get to be my album of the year for 2012 and 2013. Between the three tracks we've heard so far (and Sentry for Descension), this already blows their last two albums out of the fucking water. Hell yeah motherfuckers.

This makes me even more excited. Fuck. Not even two weeks left...!
09:21 AM on 09/26/12
mackieinva
waiting for the day
User Info.
09:22 AM on 09/26/12
nowFace
You're irreversible
User Info.
I need this record.
09:43 AM on 09/26/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Wow, this is easily the best song I've heard from them in years. I can't wait to buy this thing.
10:33 AM on 09/26/12
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
I need this record.
Agreed.
11:07 AM on 09/26/12
airrwaves44
User Info.
coheed and cambria's version of john mayer's heartbreak warfare
11:30 AM on 09/26/12
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
loved it, song was toooo short. i feel like it could have went into a long-epic classic coheed ballad.
11:47 AM on 09/26/12
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Coheed is fucking back.
12:14 PM on 09/26/12
Fool
User Info.
I'm glad it's short. I'd rather be left wanting more than bored 5 or 6 minutes in.
12:49 PM on 09/26/12
FUCKDIRTYWIPES
Kicking it middle school
User Info.
woah, that was great.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music