AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 54 of 54
10:32 AM on 09/27/12
pepster50
User Info.
Well fuck I hope so. Stories And Alibis was basically the soundtrack to my high school years.

Tiger Lily might be my "ultimate nostalgia" song.

Love your avatar. I am excited for Joyland and Dr.Sleep and anything SK writes !

Ka is a wheel ;)
10:50 AM on 09/27/12
GrouchOmArx
User Info.
I hope this means a reunion, and new albums.
11:31 AM on 09/27/12
The Minn
User Info.
lol yes sorry for my spelling, I was in a mood.

I'm surprised to see all the Voices praise here, I obviously haven't heard it in years, but i remember being extremely disappointed. Maybe I'd like it now. Either way though, new MBR would be awesome no matter which direction they went in.
voices was decent. i still blame the media for picking on MR for sounding like all other bands when the media never did that to other bands. still can't get into the 2nd half but i look forward to see if they do get back together.
02:43 PM on 09/27/12
yufli
...rook takes knight
User Info.
Gosh this would be great!
Just don't set us up for... the greatest fall, of all time...
03:58 PM on 09/27/12
ale5875
traduzionedicanzoni.it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope it isn't a fake...
05:00 PM on 09/27/12
GiganticOwl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well fuck I hope so. Stories And Alibis was basically the soundtrack to my high school years.

Tiger Lily might be my "ultimate nostalgia" song.
This is me word for word.
09:58 AM on 09/28/12
Jessethat1guy
Analrapist
User Info.
I was just rockin' out to Voices the other day! This would be amazing news.
02:10 PM on 09/28/12
neversaynever73
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Voices" for Matchbook Romance is like "say hello to sunshine" for Finch. They were both superior to their predecessors in musicality, ideas, lyrics, and overall feel. Since both bands started as generic screamo music their 'fair-weather' fans moved on to the next flavor of the week emo-screamo band when they had to actually THINK while listening to their new records to fully appreciate them(long sentence). I, for one, would love to see them get back together. I put them on my list of "bands i wish I had gotten to see" right next to Rage.
04:33 PM on 09/29/12
DangerousDarrin
User Info.
"Voices" for Matchbook Romance is like "say hello to sunshine" for Finch. They were both superior to their predecessors in musicality, ideas, lyrics, and overall feel. Since both bands started as generic screamo music their 'fair-weather' fans moved on to the next flavor of the week emo-screamo band when they had to actually THINK while listening to their new records to fully appreciate them(long sentence). I, for one, would love to see them get back together. I put them on my list of "bands i wish I had gotten to see" right next to Rage.
You are so right. It blows me away when I hear people say "Say Hello to Sunshine" is terrible. It's Finch's best album... and Voices is Matchbook's best album. I really hope they release a new album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos