Username
Password
Paramore News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Paramore
Inside AP.net

Zac Farro (ex-Paramore) Talks to NME

Posted by: Jason Tate (09/27/12)
Zac Farro has talked to NME about his split from Paramore. Although, after reading the page -- I'm not really sure if there's anything all that new or interesting here.

Submitted by mr_raccoon

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
09:28 AM on 09/27/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
they are STILL talking about this?
09:42 AM on 09/27/12
justinwho
long live RepliesWithGifs
User Info.
alrighty then.
09:42 AM on 09/27/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Okie dokes...
09:43 AM on 09/27/12
mr_raccoon
UᴼᴥᴼU
User Info.
"Although, after reading the page -- I'm not really sure if there's anything all that new or interesting here."

There was more from a new NME article today from Zac http://www.nme.com/news/paramore/66245

Speaking exclusively to NME about this, Farro's younger brother Zac said that the guitarist had attempted to make amends with the rest of the band and though he knew they "were still not fond of him", he had made peace with them.

Asked about the blog, Farro said: "Josh definitely regrets being so emotional right after he left. He stands by what he believes, but he has tried to make peace with everyone in the band about that letter. I know they're still not fond of him because it was so hurtful."

He continued: "Both he and I don't want to act like we were never a part of that, we're still very proud of it. Neither of us want them to break up."
09:44 AM on 09/27/12
esposimi
H.E. Pennypacker
User Info.
Relevant: I saw this picture come up on Facebook and cannot recall when this was said.

09:48 AM on 09/27/12
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
Relevant: I saw this picture come up on Facebook and cannot recall when this was said.

Wow. That says a lot about why they decided to forego settling on a permanent drummer and instead have a rotating lineup of fill-ins. This is probably from February/March of 2011 when they played in South America with King Freese.
09:48 AM on 09/27/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/165...view-now.jhtml

i'm surprised i hadn't seen this before
09:57 AM on 09/27/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Let's take bets -- they'll be back in the band come the next album cycle (2015/16).
10:24 AM on 09/27/12
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
Boo hoo dude. What I'd give to tour the world drumming for a living.
10:29 AM on 09/27/12
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
User Info.
this site and the paramore apologists are RIDICULOUS.

the interview was not one of the most thought provoking things i've ever read, but it wasn't nothing. the break-up of Paramore was certainly one of the biggest stories over the past 5 years, so to have Farro say a little piece about his emotions is certainly news worthy. It indicates that there were other reasons for his departure. The combination of feeling useless and a coporate tool, along with the fact he didn't get to experience a 15-22 year old life stye got to him.

I can understand what it'd feel like to go away and come back to see your parents divorced. You're old enough to not get competely wreckd about it, but inside you there's be this thought of "i missed so much".
10:35 AM on 09/27/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
so, by leaving the band the dude tried to go back in time to not miss all those important things that happened before? Like that could be possible... You can't get "Time" back, no matter what you do.
If he needed the year off, then so be it, but i don't know how is it different now with his new music project, he would probably have to tour again and all those things...

I respect this dude, Josh however, and that stupid blog (seriously, with points like "Hayley wanted to go against the bible for some lyrics in Careful, yeah right.)... it's like the popularity of their lead singer got into him and he couldn't stand it, so he quitted. Awful and shitty reaction all around.
10:42 AM on 09/27/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
I will say this, Josh always seemed kinda uptight, I knew he'd abandon ship eventually. Still, I can see them getting back together. Going back to original line-ups is trendy these days. Then they can bill their next album as a "comeback" one.
10:44 AM on 09/27/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Its been 2 years and paramore nor the farros have done much. Maybe this was planned? Maybe a shocking reunion was the only logical next step for the band. I guess time will tell.
11:55 AM on 09/27/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
I'm really over this band, I dig their last record still. But both sides have had their poor choices, albeit it seems people seem to focus more on the Farros on AP.NET more so than Williams and co. (not surprising).
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums