Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
04:35 PM on 09/27/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
nice name. douches. sooooo edgy.

"not because of the trial" don't be fucking stupid. you could have easily changed the name. oh, and by the way, the news on that whole case broke LAST YEAR (2011) and the band started this year. morons.

good luck getting a show.
06:30 PM on 09/27/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
1. Sandusky, OH

2. It's possible they had the name before that Penn State business, but I don't care enough to find out.
Yeah, well you can just read their about and they give the "background" of the name.

Which is just a line of bullshit if you don't know how to read.
08:45 PM on 09/27/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I don't care enough to investigate. Based on the comments, the song isn't even good. Not sure how much of that is based on it actually being bad or bias towards the name, though.

As Ben 'Yahtzee' Crowshaw said, "Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of quality control, in recent years its become easier to just assume everything is shit until it can prove itself otherwise."

Not an exact quote, but you get the idea.
That has nothing to do with what I said. The quality of their music, or obvious lack thereof, is besides the point. They took this name knowing full-well of the disgusting situation and still went with it. Like others have said, they could have came up with any other name. These guys are dipshits. End of story. It's not edgy. It's not cool. They are going to get "cred" or people to book them at any venue (if that's even something they are trying to do).

I don't even know why I typed this much, because it's just so obvious that these guys are fucking tools for naming their band this. That's my opinion, I guess.
07:14 AM on 09/28/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Meh. I think people are taking this way too seriously. It's not like it affects your life in a negative way. If the name offends you so much just don't listen to them. It really is that easy, believe it or not.

Really?! Is it?! No worries, man. No qualms with you asking me to clarify my feelings on it. The band name is fucking stupid. The end.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests