AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Soundgarden's "Been Away Too Long"

Posted by - 02:43 PM on 09/28/12
Soundgarden's new single "Been Away Too Long" can be heard in the replies. Their comeback album King Animal is due out Nov. 13.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
02:44 PM on 09/28/12
Jonathan Bautts
User Info.
02:56 PM on 09/28/12
YoShitsGoinDown
User Info.
I never thought I'd see the day...
03:38 PM on 09/28/12
DooDooBird
User Info.
This is sooooo bad!
03:59 PM on 09/28/12
Travbag
User Info.
It's not what I was hoping for :/
05:18 PM on 09/28/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
me likey. didn't think i would
05:49 PM on 09/28/12
warofsound
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The section around 2:45 is pretty awesome/the kinda shit I was hoping to hear...
07:00 PM on 09/28/12
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
It's not terrible, but I don't like the main riff, it's not that good for that amount of repetition.

And the song itself is closer to Down on The Upside material than the other stuff, which is to be expected.
I'm sure there will be a handful of songs on the record that I'll really like though.
10:53 PM on 09/28/12
ylsheng15
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The great thing is that this isn't a fancy, watered down tub that will only last you a month: one little bottle of wholesale jerseys this deep wrinkle serum will last you six months, at the cost of nfl jerseys china one expensive watered down bottle! Best yet, the company knows their product is effective because they know they're not being deceptive, and they have so much faith that cheap jerseys china you'll see more youthful skin after days that they'll refund your money Drinking more water, even if you are not thirsty is important to to allow the body and in particular the organs full efficiency and health wholesale nfl jerseys maintenance, just www.nikenfljerseysauthentic.us by protecting the body from dehydrations shampoo that is mixture of the natural ingredients and no addition of any chemicals because shampoo that contains chemicals is very dangerous to the health of the hair
cheap nfl jerseys
06:51 AM on 09/29/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
The great thing is that this isn't a fancy, watered down tub that will only last you a month: one little bottle of wholesale jerseys this deep wrinkle serum will last you six months, at the cost of nfl jerseys china one expensive watered down bottle! Best yet, the company knows their product is effective because they know they're not being deceptive, and they have so much faith that cheap jerseys china you'll see more youthful skin after days that they'll refund your money Drinking more water, even if you are not thirsty is important to to allow the body and in particular the organs full efficiency and health wholesale nfl jerseys maintenance, just www.nikenfljerseysauthentic.us by protecting the body from dehydrations shampoo that is mixture of the natural ingredients and no addition of any chemicals because shampoo that contains chemicals is very dangerous to the health of the hair
cheap nfl jerseys

This.
08:09 AM on 09/29/12
InfiniteArms
#MusicWorship
User Info.
Not bad. Not great.
09:54 AM on 09/29/12
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
User Info.
cheap nfl jerseys
Encapsulates so eloquently everything I've been feeling about Soundgarden lo these many years.
01:36 PM on 09/29/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Drinking more water, even if you are not thirsty is important to to allow the body and in particular the organs full efficiency and health
Thank you for this helpful health tip of the day.
11:11 PM on 09/29/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Thank you for this helpful health tip of the day.
Second health tip, pertaining to the inner ear and mental wellbeing: don't worry about this song, listen to Ultramega OK.
11:32 AM on 09/30/12
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
The great thing is that this isn't a fancy, watered down tub that will only last you a month

True dat.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version