Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
12:17 AM on 09/29/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
Bryan Czap Leaves TDSbeen holding off letting this news out for a while.. i will no longer be in the dangerous summer for both business and personal reasons.. i am not quitting music nor do i hold any type of grudge with the rest of the band. for the past few tours/months my head has been clouded ive been stressed and i have been feeling like my hearts just not in it anymore. the dangerous summer are like my brothers and this band has been my life for 6 years. and i wish them the best of luck in the future.. I myself have big plans for new music and new dreams that i feel i need to pursue. thank you to all my fans who have stood by the band since the beginning. and i wanna thank all the people who have helped the band become what it is today (hopeless records, fata booking, , paul leavitt, jamie osman, will noon, jason tate, soroka productions) just to name a few, you guys made my dream a reality
02:35 PM on 09/29/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Lol, well it's a mixed bag.
02:35 PM on 09/29/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
02:36 PM on 09/29/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
what made them so good was all 4 of their talents coming together to make something bigger and better. losing tyler was 1/4 of the awesomness gone. losing bryan brings TDS down to 50% awesomness :( really wish he would have stuck around at least till the next album is done. waking up to this news today might be harder for me than 9/11.
09:41 PM on 09/29/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
they didn't even write interesting stuff with him!

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests