AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Rise Records News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 148 of 148.
03:37 PM on 10/02/12
bowbzzz
User Info.
what an incredibly smart move by rise records!
09:38 PM on 10/02/12
EM422
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow, I knew Woe, Is Me was gonna be fucking terrible, but I had no idea it was gonna be this terrible. Literally one of the worst songs I've ever heard. That guys screams are so fucking awful sounding, I think Hance is a good vocalist, but just trying to put some pop-punky melody to his singing parts in the midst of that chugga chugga buttfuck fest, is just stupid... If that's what the album sounds like, they need to never release it.
This
10:16 PM on 10/02/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Hance was def underused on that Woe song. Could've made it a little bit better if they used him more.

Got damn the chorus to the Issues song is catchy. I had it stuck in my head after listening to it twice.

Oh and insulting someone by saying they have a 'dick in [their] throat' is sooooo homophobic. /sarcasm
12:03 AM on 10/03/12
BobDylanismyman
User Info.
I think these are the same band and this is some big joke but the one thats titles issues is much better. again with the turntables and slipknot throwback... every band is doing it
12:38 AM on 10/03/12
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
these are both incredibly underwhelming.
01:02 PM on 10/03/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
The woe, is me song seems very lazy and called in. The issues song at least kept my attention and the lyrics were humorous. So is this like AA! Vs Austin pt 2?
In a way yes. Austin is a child and runs more dudes out of bands then you would think. I am sure the dudes in OF Machines have stories about how much of a douche Austin is and or was.
09:22 PM on 10/06/12
HaytonLloyd23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i find it a little funny that the only person in woe is me that has any really fight with the guys in issues is austin...
10:04 AM on 10/07/12
badforcats1189
User Info.
I'm happy that both of these bands exist because I'll get to hear two different directions that Woe, Is Me could go/did go. It's like visiting another dimension where certain members stayed or something.
So pretty muchthe same direction...
09:20 PM on 10/07/12
mike81488
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This music just reminds me of Korn. I hate all things Korn. Even corn.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests