Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
04:10 PM on 10/02/12
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
User Info.
Backseat Serenade doesn't really seem like a song that should be the second track. Maybe I'm just too much of a sucker for a one-two punch in the beginning.
04:23 PM on 10/02/12
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
User Info.
I know. Thats why i said Soundcloud and Youtube. Youtube for the fans that want the cartoon, but Soundcloud or something for people who want to listen to each track individually without having to sit and find where it starts.
Usually when labels put up a stream they link the time each track starts. Don't know why they didn't do that here.
04:27 PM on 10/02/12
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
User Info.
Anyone else think that "If These Sheets Were The States" and "The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver" are the realization of the sound they were trying to achieve with Dirty Work. If the songs on Dirty Work were like that I wouldn't have minded it as much. Still wouldn't be that great in my eyes considering I love the sound of their older stuff, but I wouldn't have hated it.
10:37 PM on 10/02/12
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
User Info.
If they dont play that live this upcoming tour Ill probably....ya know

What sucks is that theyll probably play Reckless For Baltimore, and Outlines. Id rather hear SLS, Live And Let Go, Paint You Wings, Let Me Be Me, and If These Sheets Were States. Hopefully they limit the Dirty Work tracks to only Heroes so they can play more off this album...

Edit: I really love this album
From what I can tell they've been working on extending their setlist and are gonna start playing 20 songs instead of the usual 12. Don't count it out just yet

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos