Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 178
05:35 PM on 10/02/12
ellehcorlives
User Info.
what's your favorite city to play in?
05:36 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
suppp guys! when you next planning on coming to london? my band an i played with you last year. dreams do come true haha
Cant wait to come back to london man! im pretty sure were hitting it on the next tour in europe with friends Miss May I. can any of you guys confirm it???
05:37 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
Heard the stream of the album today, and damn. I love that I can always go to you guys go get a solid example of a band that's found their base, and continues to build and thrive from it. Keep it up, and God bless dudes!
thanks man! thats a thoughtful compliment! means alot! were glad youre digging this album as much as we are!
05:38 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
what's your favorite city to play in?
my favorite city to play in is las vegas!
cdmccomas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't wait to see you guys play in Seattle again! Last time was epic!!! And I wanna say I'm really digging the new stuff! Keep it up guys and see you soon!
Steve Alcala
facebook.com/stevealcalaart
User Info.
Havent been a regular fan but listened to the stream and I will say that it's EASILY your best. Great work guys, hope to see you in my town soon :)
05:39 PM on 10/02/12
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
suppp guys! when you next planning on coming to london? my band an i played with you last year. dreams do come true haha
We will be back in London on December 6th with Miss May I!
ChristianTIJ
Christian/Texas In July
User Info.
Cant wait to come back to london man! im pretty sure were hitting it on the next tour in europe with friends Miss May I. can any of you guys confirm it???
i believe we are back in london on december 6th
AustinCD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sick!! i'll look forward to that, i'll try find out whats going down!!
05:40 PM on 10/02/12
john cardo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey dudes, saw you at koi fest few weeks back, got the mic a couple times, made my day. New album is fantastic, "without a head" is probably my favourite track so far, got the album pre ordered so hopefully i'll be seeing it soon. Hope to see you back up in the great white north soon
Kodfish
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw you guys in Dublin, Ireland and in London in The Underworld. Can't wait to see you again! Jimmy your merch guy is a good dude. :) I gotta get me the new album asap.
xReconzz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just wanna say : Best band ever period. Nothing beats you guys.
Alextij
User Info.
what's good bros! just wondering, do you guys ever get sick people constantly comparing you to August Burns Red or even saying you ripped them off?
haha sure we get sick of it, but hey thats quite a good comparison to make and we consider it flattering :) we have never ripped off of them nor plan to. they are some of our great friends and we definitely have a similar sound to them and also a similar style!
05:41 PM on 10/02/12
BenTIJ
User Info.
Thanks man, don't forget October 9th!
05:42 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
Can't wait to see you guys play in Seattle again! Last time was epic!!! And I wanna say I'm really digging the new stuff! Keep it up guys and see you soon!
man we love seattle! We love El Corazon too! thanks for coming out to support us!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos