AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 183.
04:43 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
Havent been a regular fan but listened to the stream and I will say that it's EASILY your best. Great work guys, hope to see you in my town soon :)
heck yeah man really glad your liking what youre hearing!!!!
Alextij
User Info.
hey dudes, saw you at koi fest few weeks back, got the mic a couple times, made my day. New album is fantastic, "without a head" is probably my favourite track so far, got the album pre ordered so hopefully i'll be seeing it soon. Hope to see you back up in the great white north soon
Thanks bud! we love canada and we really enjoyed that show! thanks for coming and thanks for singing with me :)
Chris_TIJ
User Info.
Can't wait to see you guys play in Seattle again! Last time was epic!!! And I wanna say I'm really digging the new stuff! Keep it up guys and see you soon!
Cant wait to come back to Seattle! To answer to questions at once, Seattle is probably one of my favorite cities to play!
04:44 PM on 10/02/12
Avacado
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey, so you guys are goin out on tour in a week. I am in a smaller band, never been on tour. Was wondering, what sort of things should one prepare for? Financially, packing wise, etc?
meghmo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys! Your new album is fantastic. It made my shitty day get way better (seriously). I've always wondered this. Why do you guys always have an instrumental track on each album?
Alextij
User Info.
I hear ya man! They are definitely one of the best bands in metalcore and it can't be a bad thing to be compared to them. Anyone that actually listens can tell you guys have your own distinct style. I haven't checked the new album out yet but I am definitely going to as soon as possible!
thanks man im glad you can recognize that. we appreciate it!
AustinCD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i believe we are back in london on december 6th
yo christian! i got ur pick on my desk bro
xReconzz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been to all your shows in MOntreal you guys are sooo sick ! cant wait for the new album !
Alextij
User Info.
Just wanna say : Best band ever period. Nothing beats you guys.
youre the best!!!!
04:45 PM on 10/02/12
nwad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi men, tomorrow i'll make me tattoo "one chance, one reality to make the best of what the world has given you" in memorie of the day when i played for you in guest with my band in Lyon, France last year !
Rawry
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sup TIJ! I LOVE the guitar and drum awesomeness on the new record. It's deffinetly different than the other records!
ChristianTIJ
Christian/Texas In July
User Info.
Hey guys! Your new album is fantastic. It made my shitty day get way better (seriously). I've always wondered this. Why do you guys always have an instrumental track on each album?
we ususally put an instrumental track to show the fans that we can write more than just metal music. and also to show fans our liking for softer music.
04:46 PM on 10/02/12
Alextij
User Info.
Hey, so you guys are goin out on tour in a week. I am in a smaller band, never been on tour. Was wondering, what sort of things should one prepare for? Financially, packing wise, etc?
bring extra money, underwear, socks, vitamins, if possible try to rest up for the tour cause it will take it out of you! good luck man, i still remember our first tour and all the friends and memories we made along the way! stop to smell the roses :)
ChristianTIJ
Christian/Texas In July
User Info.
yo christian! i got ur pick on my desk bro
hahaha sick man!!
I'm-a-dinosaur
User Info.
How do you all make such god like music? I mean Bed Of Nails and Cry Wolf are so eargasm worthy. I honestly couldn't believe how goos it was, I thought your last album was amazing, but I stand corrected your new one is THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER. Oh and Chirs you're adorable :3
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS