Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

08:11 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
To remember, and to let go.
No Avatar Selected
Watch these videos...wait I know the responses...

"LIKE OMG FAUX NEWZ!?!"
"FAUX NEWZ...SRZLY?!"
"YOU"RE A TROLLZ!?!"

Now that that's out of the way. Seriously, watch the videos. Listen to Obama's accent change throughout talking to black people verses how he talks as the President in front of America. How can you defend this dude...the words are coming right from his mouth.

Did you understand what Obama just said? If a WHITE man did this he'd be racist and never get a chance to be President. How come Obama can do this? Please, explain...
08:27 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
What's up Hot Dog?
Connecticut
Male
08:30 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
No Avatar Selected

So you're saying the President and Kanye West are similar?
Well here's what the President thinks about Kanye...

So he thinks he himself is a dumbass?
08:39 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
What's up Hot Dog?
Connecticut
Male

08:40 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
So you're saying the President and Kanye West are similar?
Well here's what the President thinks about Kanye...

So he thinks he himself is a dumbass?

I can't help but wonder how many times you hit your head as a child.
08:45 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
No Avatar Selected
I can't help but wonder how many times you hit your head as a child.

I knew this thread would turn into this...because the truth hurts. Obviously you didn't watch Obama talk with a southern accent or whatever the hell that was...and it's because YOU DON'T CARE TO SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIM!

How many times were you dropped on your head not to see something so clearly?
08:54 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
What's up Hot Dog?
Connecticut
Male
I knew this thread would turn into this...because the truth hurts. Obviously you didn't watch Obama talk with a southern accent or whatever the hell that was...and it's because YOU DON'T CARE TO SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH HIM!

Typical reactionary conservative... painting yourself as the victim, the poor soul who feels prosecuted because he doesn't adhere to the political correctness environment dominating his life. It sure is hard being male, middle class and white. It sure is hard believing in capitalism and American idealism. It sure is hard trying to fit in within society while being prosecuted for having white privilege.

08:59 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old

What I see is a heavily distorted video with several minutes of Sean Hannity (the king of taking things out of context, which he's had to apologize for several times) claiming Obama says things and then not showing the clip where that is supposedly said. I also love how he's "dropping a bombshell" by posting a video that has been around forever, was never hidden, was covered by several media outlets at the time it happened and after, and this is all evidence of some mass conspiracy to protect the president.

But feel free to rant in all-caps about how blind I am and how brainwashed everyone but you is and how much you love Sean Hannity because he's so fair and level-headed and Fox News is the liberator of truth in a world shrouded by evil liberal hipster darkness.
09:08 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
No Avatar Selected
Typical reactionary conservative... painting yourself as the victim, the poor soul who feels prosecuted because he doesn't adhere to the political correctness environment dominating his life. It sure is hard being male, middle class and white. It sure is hard believing in capitalism and American idealism. It sure is hard trying to fit in within society while being prosecuted for having white privilege.

Right on bro

What I see is a heavily distorted video with several minutes of Sean Hannity (the king of taking things out of context, which he's had to apologize for several times) claiming Obama says things and then not showing the clip where that is supposedly said. I also love how he's "dropping a bombshell" by posting a video that has been around forever, was never hidden, was covered by several media outlets at the time it happened and after, and this is all evidence of some mass conspiracy to protect the president.

But feel free to rant in all-caps about how blind I am and how brainwashed everyone but you is and how much you love Sean Hannity because he's so fair and level-headed and Fox News is the liberator of truth in a world shrouded by evil liberal hipster darkness.

Answer me this...why is he talking like that? In front of an all black crowd? The delivery? Huh? Did Hannity "distort" that too? Like I said, the Fox news comments were already made in my original post...be creative, think of something new.
09:09 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
What's up Hot Dog?
Connecticut
Male

You'll never make your father proud.
09:11 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Right on bro

Answer me this...why is he talking like that? In front of an all black crowd? The delivery? Huh? Did Hannity "distort" that too? Like I said, the Fox news comments were already made in my original post...be creative, think of something new.

I said the audio was distorted, not Sean Hannity. If you're not even going to read my posts, don't respond to them.
09:11 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
09:12 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old

You'll never make your father proud.

Cue Mulan
09:13 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
ghsNICK!
No Avatar Selected
I said the audio was distorted, not Sean Hannity. If you're not even going to read my posts, don't respond to them.

Excuse me...so the audio was distorted to make him sound like he was talking with an accent? Seriously? Are you serious?
09:28 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
crackedthesky
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Excuse me...so the audio was distorted to make him sound like he was talking with an accent? Seriously? Are you serious?

No you idiot, it's distorted as in it's very hard to hear past the roaring buzzing sound, I basically have to take Sean Hannity's word for it, and there's no way I'm doing that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos