Username
Password

04:27 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
my BEST FRIEND went to a screener of this and said it was "actually pretty funny". fuck
07:06 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Peter Farrelly did an AMA yesterday and said:

Quote:
Movie 43 is about the hardest R Rated comedy ever. So the actors were definitely stunned when they read the script. However that's what appealed to them too, because Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry and Kate Winslet had never had the opportunity to push the envelope so much.
07:12 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
spaghettti
Too turnt
Westfield, MA
Female - 20 Years Old
my BEST FRIEND went to a screener of this and said it was "actually pretty funny". fuck
I saw that and I'm so sorry
07:51 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
Protested Hero
Jon
Massachusetts
Male - 26 Years Old
The only thing that would make me more upset with this movie is if it winds up being hilarious.
07:53 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
Recovery Room
Viva LaRoche!
Neverland
Male
Can someone explain to me how they got all of these legit actors/actresses in this?
08:30 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Why is everyone hating on this movie so much...

I agree, the trailer looked horrible, BUT we should all reserve judgement until we've seen it... or at least until it's been released and universally bashed/praised.

I think it will probably suck, but it should at least be interesting to see all these people in a comedy that pushes the envelope... who knows maybe it will be good
08:49 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
Tetragrammaton
Male - 26 Years Old
Why is everyone hating on this movie so much...

I agree, the trailer looked horrible, BUT we should all reserve judgement until we've seen it... or at least until it's been released and universally bashed/praised.

I think it will probably suck, but it should at least be interesting to see all these people in a comedy that pushes the envelope... who knows maybe it will be good

It doesn't appear to have been screened for critics. We know all we need to know.
08:51 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
It doesn't appear to have been screened for critics. We know all we need to know.

You're right. That's a really bad sign
09:40 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Can someone explain to me how they got all of these legit actors/actresses in this?
Because they all got a chance to push the envelope as far as possible, and the crew worked entirely around their schedules. Actors could choose the date and location for the filming of their scene, that's why everyone signed on.
01:18 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
Who's actually seen it? Is it as horrifically terrible as it looks (and basically has to be)?
11:28 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
JaceyCarter
No Avatar Selected
USA
Female - 26 Years Old

Unexpected. Movie seems really funny after seen its trailer......
04:25 AM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
16/100 on metacritic, that's higher than I thought it would get
05:30 AM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
bradsonemanband
I make music.
Provo, UT
Male - 28 Years Old
welp.... i got a little drunk with some friends at went and saw this yesterday.

when my buzz wore off by the middle of the movie, it became a lot more ridiculous than actually funny. it was such a strange movie! some of the sketches were pretty funny and clever though. also, the movie has commercials in it too. the commercial with the kids in machines was definitely the best. oh, and the sketch at the very end that features Elizabeth Banks was soooo over the top that i couldn't stop laughing. it might have been my favorite part just because it was so crazy.

all in all, if you're leaning towards seeing this, be prepared to ask yourself "what the fuck did i just watch?" when it's over. but also be prepared to laugh a few times. i wouldn't see it again, unless it was at a party and everyone was drinking or something, but other than that... no thanks, haha.
05:33 AM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
So I had a free movie pass that was going to expire, and for some reason I decided to watch this...

It's as bad as everyone predicted. I might have cracked a smile once of twice, but I don't think I ever laughed.

I thought about getting up and going into a different movie more than once, but I stuck with it...

It was basically like watching the worst episode of SNL, but a little more offensive.

It wasn't over the top offensive like they try to make it out to be. It was about on par with any other "teen comedy" like Superbad or American Pie... maybe it crossed the line a little more, but barely... only difference was, IT WASN'T FUNNY... AT ALL
03:54 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
Star Slight
Im seeing this tonight. If i dont make it back ill miss you cody

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News