Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
12:53 AM on 10/10/12
Sara_rooker
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This review was odd and poorly written. I could not take it seriously. It baffles me what people are missing when it comes to The Motel Life. Maybe you need to experience every release they've had but I truly think this group is the biggest gem in the unsigned world. Great group of guys, phenomenal live show.. Overall incredible band that people should pay more attention to.
01:25 AM on 10/11/12
Sara_rooker
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was not saying the review was poorly written based on your opinion on the EP, it was just hard to follow for me and very repetitive at times. Poor choice of words on my part as I was not trying to be rude. I also wasn't singling you out when I was referring to people not seeing the greatness with this band.. Your critique of the EP is your opinion, totally! I just have a different opinion when it comes to things like saying the lyrics aren't strong, basically calling the band mediocre, etc. I get you were saying the group is overall good and not terrible, which is awesome. I just think if more people took the time to listen to all the work put out by the band they'd be surprised with the quality. If you liked Those Bruises check out the first two records for sure.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS