AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
05:50 PM on 10/05/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
Like what, the 5th time they're back? I like this band, but if you're coming back every 3 to for years, don't "breakup". Just stay together and tour when you can.
Uhhh they only came back once and it was just a hiatus kinda like Thursday did.
05:55 PM on 10/05/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
I'm always down for new music from Finch, but shit, the last time yet got back together and tried to tour, it was downright miserable.
That's because they toured with a bunch of scene bands. Kids now don't want real music just breakdowns with auto tune and one direction type lyrics full of non-sense. If they do come back they should tour with a band like Bayside. Also i hope they stoop trying to be too experimental and just write solid catchy songs and put a little more muscle into the instumentals.
05:58 PM on 10/05/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
Between these guys and Matchbook Romance I'm finding it hard to forget "bands that i liked when i was too impressionable" ... As much as I miss the DTR heyday, I'm getting bored with most of these reunions. Plus, the shows are too expensive now haha.
Shows are expensive now, You can't find any good shows anymore that are 12 to 15 bucks like back in the good days. Mt TSL ticket was almost 40, i rememeberr i only paid 25 total to see them open for FOB in 05'
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS