Don't. 12 23.08%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

07:08 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
Dela-where?
Female
I have a hunch this is about your love life to some degree. Intution.

If so, YOLO
07:39 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Dela-where?
Female
If your name is referring to one of Rush's best albums, then you are a very very awesome person.

Sometimes I get this and it makes me laugh. When I signed up for the site, I was obsessed with Fall Out Boy, and this was a reference to one of the songs they put out on their first release, haha.

So no, I can't claim to be an awesome Rush fan.
07:47 PM on 10/06/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Dela-where?
Female
Awwww.... Getting my hopes up, man. Rush is like my AOTY of this year so far.

Oh well, I can appreciate fall out boy. I find that Infinity on High is much better than From Under the Cork Tree though. Far far stronger pop songs imo.

It's a good year for Rush; they're in the running to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

FOB reminds me of angsty fourteen-year old me, and thus they will always have a place in my heart. I've grown up a bit since when I loved them, but yeah, IOH is my favorite record of theirs. There's just something about it that I love.
06:14 AM on 10/07/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Dela-where?
Female
ugh, fuck rock hall of fame, sure they got some great bands there but I see no merit in that institution, similar to how I feel about like the grammys and the like.

but yeah, clockwork angels is very surprisingly awesome. it's like top 8 rush albums actually. every time I play caravan with on my friends' cars, it becomes a synchronized headbanging fest.

infinity on high is like by far their catchiest release. grave is the 2nd best FOB album.

I need some Rush recs now. Specific songs. Sometimes I hear them on the local rock station but I never pay attention to the song titles.

also, I'm making a mixtape, like with a real cassette. Now taking recommendations for albums whose tapes I can track down to put on there. So far there'll be some Springsteen, Billy Joel, and solo Stevie Nicks.

FAD is just eh for me. It's probably their most creative effort, but it's just not tailored to my tastes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets