"arrival" is indeed one of his best in recent memory
- agreed big time on the nas clips. all of em have been his best, which reflects the album's sentiment as well. still a top 10 LP of the year for me.
- y u hate gaga?
- did you jam gigawatts? i won't lie, i never even got around to downloading it
- Had I made a list of my favorite albums of 08, Untitled would've been in the top 10, so there's no way Life Is Good won't be there, either. And now that you mentioned it, it really does seem like the visuals for the songs are thematically vital.
- Gaga is very talented, and could probably make a great contribution to pop music if she wanted to, but the music she makes - and the reason why she was a household name for a point in time - isn't indicative of that and just puts out embarassing horseshit. I don't think I need to tell you about the shock tactics and the get-ups she wears to events and shit. Pretty much to pop what Nicki Minaj is to rap, in some respects.
- Me neither. Haven't heard a positive testimonial about it so far.