Password
This Thread is Closed.

08:59 PM on 06/07/10 
User Info.
mymusicismylife
Disgruntled wheat thins enthusiast
Michigan
Male
Best Buy has S1 for $12.49 and S2 for $17.49.

I was just going to ask if they had all the episodes online, but now that you say this I might just buy the first season.
09:06 PM on 06/07/10 
User Info.
tpnations
Tired and wired we ruin too easy...
Falls Church, VA
Male
I just remember now that the Prostitute from the beginning still has that lethal product (she took the burger bags with her) that Jesse gave her.

The same thought crossed my mind during that scene, but on closer inspection I think she only leaves Jesse's car with her purse. I believe the white burger bag was left in his car.
09:08 PM on 06/07/10 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
Holy fucking shit. That's all I can say about that episode. Just....holy shit.
09:13 PM on 06/07/10 
User Info.
bhs1158
hold high how faint your reasons
Rochester, NY
Male - 29 Years Old
I would be shocked if Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston both don't win Emmy's for this season...
09:20 PM on 06/07/10 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
I haven't changed my avatar in a very long time...but I feel this is deserving.
09:26 PM on 06/07/10 
User Info.
Vincewithouthee
Trying to be cool
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Definitely agree. I would tell people The Wire is my favorite show of all time, but Breaking Bad has made me out loud say holyyyyyy shit twice now this season alone, which I don't think has ever happened before with anything, and its just been fucking awesome. Definitely will be one of my favorites ever

Exactly. The Wire is easily one of my favorite shows, but nothing on there made me react like last night's ending or One Minute. Also, I used to say The Wire had some fantastic openers and closers, but Breaking Bad has had better and more. I'm so pumped for the finale and see where else this show goes in the future.

Speaking of great closers, I'd say this is one of my favorites outside of this season.

05:56 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
alboneceleste
Nothings Irreversible!
Alexandria, VA
Female - 32 Years Old
I was so shocked at the ending. To see how much Walt has changed over the three seasons. I literally jumped forward on the couch and yelled out WHHHHAATTTT!!!!!!?????? hahaahaha.
06:58 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
batmannj
"No more half measures Walt"
Toledo, Ohio
Male - 26 Years Old
You son of a bitch. Completely ruined the whole series for me. What next? Matthew Fox's tattoos on Lost are pretty trivial and not worth devoting a whole episode on?

But seriously, people complain about BB because of episodes like "The Fly, " but end up just making more character depth and involvement for absolutely insane stuff like this episode. After that ending, I feel like Hank during his last hours in the hospital.

With a boner.
I don't get hate for an episode like Fly. How many shows could get away with that, with that much subtext behind what is going on? I thought that episode was great, as this season has been fantastic television.
07:58 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
then i was like
Long Island
Female - 26 Years Old
I would be shocked if Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston both don't win Emmy's for this season...

I especially think Aaron Paul has brought it this season. His scenes in the hospital and in this past episode are some of the best I've ever seen. I think I want Paul to get it more if only because Cranston has already won twice, but obviously I think they're both most deserving to win. And I'm saying this as a fan of Mad Men and Lost, both of which I assume are gonna get heavy attention this year. But I just think Breaking Bad deserves it more.
09:03 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
I don't get hate for an episode like Fly. How many shows could get away with that, with that much subtext behind what is going on? I thought that episode was great, as this season has been fantastic television.
I think it gets hate basically because it was so self-contained and really did little to advance the ongoing plot. It did do alot to develop the relationship between Jesse and Walt further, which is why its existence is justified.
09:05 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
IAmNietzche
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Its existence isn't simply justified... it was the best episode in the entire series. The scene with a drugged Walt teetering on the precipice of revealing his role in Jane's death was the single most tense moment I've ever experience watching a television show.
10:05 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
Kansas
Male - 26 Years Old
Guess I'll be in the minority, I didn't hate The Fly, but it's far from the best episode in the series for me.
10:39 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
uh oh smmoreo
so good
Hingham, MA
Male - 23 Years Old
Its existence isn't simply justified... it was the best episode in the entire series. The scene with a drugged Walt teetering on the precipice of revealing his role in Jane's death was the single most tense moment I've ever experience watching a television show.
while i don't think it was the best ep in the series (way up there though), i was holding my breath for that entire scene. i thought he was going to spill it.
11:54 AM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
TMartin442
dont look into the light
Columbus, OH
Male - 27 Years Old

I was holding my breath and sitting on the edge of the couch like 3 feet from the tv with the volume up about as far as it could go.
01:43 PM on 06/08/10 
User Info.
Chris Fallon
Boom.
Auburn, WA
Male - 30 Years Old
Yeah, agreed

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version