AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
11:01 AM on 10/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
The piss-poor economic job Obama has done over the past 4 years, including adding 5+ trillion to our national debt means nothing compared to a sensationalized elimination of PBS. This is amateur and irresponsible reporting, which should serve to remind you why you run a music blog and not a platform on which to overlook the real, actual problems of this country.
His economic successes have been relatively strong considering what he was handed. Thanks for "reminding" me that I run a music blog ... for a second here, I almost forgot.
11:03 AM on 10/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
On the other hand, we are beyond broke.
Except not really, cause that's not really how it works when you're a government.
11:43 AM on 10/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Actually, the point of the post was that Jason didn't report what Romney said "verbatim" in a video as you implied, unless the meaning of the word has changed. That remains unchanged regardless of the argument over cutting, shutting down.
You know my post was a joke ... right? A play on the whole "killing Big Bird" thing. And stopping the subsidy would, most likely, effectively, kill the program.

Anyway, PBS' .012% of the federal budget should stay.
01:36 PM on 10/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums