Username
Password
Underoath News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 203.
02:40 PM on 10/08/12
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
So lucky to be able to go to the Atlanta date. This will be one incredible show.
02:42 PM on 10/08/12
ChaseTx
Not pleased when bands on my artists tours leak information!
Honest question, how does this affect anyone? I know it's your job, so you take the professionalism very seriously, but what's the difference for you or the artists when something like this is leaked?
02:43 PM on 10/08/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Letlive is a pile of shit. Whyyyyyyyyyy
02:43 PM on 10/08/12
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
So lucky to be able to go to the Atlanta date. This will be one incredible show.

I'll see you there!
02:44 PM on 10/08/12
nick_smizzle
@nick_smizzle
User Info.
please god let there be a boston date added
02:45 PM on 10/08/12
cbarry87
User Info.
Greatest. Tour. Ever! This lineup makes up for the disappointment of Underoath breaking up
02:46 PM on 10/08/12
cbarry87
User Info.
Greatest. Tour. Ever! This makes up for the the disappointment of Underoath breaking up.
Cameronisonfire
I want my toast with butter and jam
User Info.
Im down. Now to decide on Houston or Dallas.
silentc
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
According to Underoath their announcing the rest of the tour tomorrow
02:54 PM on 10/08/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Any word on Aaron coming back for this. That would heavily influnece me making the drive from Ft.Lauderdale to Tampa?
ChaseTx
According to Underoath their announcing the rest of the tour tomorrow
I think you're just reading the post that they are announcing the tour dates in general tomorrow. I don't think there are any other tour dates set as of right now, so west coast people just have to hope they add some on before then.
Jake Denning
User Info.
Any word on Aaron coming back for this. That would heavily influnece me making the drive from Ft.Lauderdale to Tampa?
Don't hold your breath, Goo.
02:55 PM on 10/08/12
TSLManager
User Info.
I'm a realist and admit it wont hurt the tour but when you work for weeks getting different art elements made, lay out plans for who's doing what around exactly when you announce and want all the info out there for fans at once its disappointing. Now people don't know if there are more dates, when tickets go onsale, are there pre sale options......We had a very specific way we wanted to announce it that also includes hearing new music and now that plan has to change (don't worry people will still hear new music).

There is a team behind most bands working hard to be as informative and helpful to fans and we take our craft seriously and are bummed when people especially bands you've helped out screw up your plans.

Is it the end of the world, no. am I bummed, Yes. Will I hold a grudge against them no, life is too short to make a big deal but hopefully that helps answer the question a few of you asked.

Honest question, how does this affect anyone? I know it's your job, so you take the professionalism very seriously, but what's the difference for you or the artists when something like this is leaked?
02:57 PM on 10/08/12
absolution
User Info.
Haven't listened to Underoath in a while but...mewithoutYou!! chachacha
02:59 PM on 10/08/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
I've never seen any of the bands on this tour live, so I was hoping it would come here.

Really surprised the final tour isn't a full-blown US tour. Especially with this kind of a line-up.

I've seen Underoath twice, but I've been wanting to catch letlive. for a very long time. It's either always worked out that I'm out of town, or that they're on the opening slot for a tour in which I dislike every other band playing. The one time I actually made it to a show of theirs, they cancelled because their bus broke down. Either way, I agree with you. I can think of three upcoming massive tours off the top of my head that aren't even close to being full US, though. It's kinda becoming a running thing, hence me not getting my hopes up about this one.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums