hahahahaha

perfect
12:13 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah, i kinda have a feeling that if you DO get addicted to smoking weed to the point that you can't stop, then you could potentially become addicted to anything. If i had to quit for a job or something, i could easily stop altogether.

Agreed.

I smoke regularly. But I can go days, months, years without smoking. I don't feel smoking weed is addictive at all. Or I just don't have an addictive personality.
12:53 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Exactly. I never smoke if i have anything urgent that needs to be done or anything like that. I also almost always hold off until like 9-10pm when I'm going to be going to bed anyway.

Man, you and i always seem to agree on this website, haha. For some reason, i never pegged you as a marijuana smoker though, haha.

EDIT: I guess i should have guessed though, judging by your avatar, hahaha. Great show.

haha see I'm at the point where I like to smoke then go do shit. I mean I can be lazy and burnt at times, but most the time I'm all about getting stuff done high. Makes it more enjoyable.

Definitely, we do. Really? Yeah I've been smoking since 16 regularly in high school. Now I'm 23. So for a while.

I love Workaholics. I can't wait till it starts up again.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos