Username
Password

11:45 AM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old

After seeing many of your other posts on this site, I can attest this is the most true addiction of anyone in this thread.
12:22 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
Except for maybe the meth one. God damn.

Meth is a helluva drug. I've had friends that were into it and then quit and almost every one of them fell back into it at one point or another. I mean I've seen people quit for years and still go back.

Luckily, the only thing I've every really dealt with is cigarettes but after 8 years of smoking I quit, and after 4 years I have ZERO desire to go back.

I do smoke lots of pot, and drink (but I've stopped drinking daily and now only drink maybe once a week if that)

I would venture to say that I am addicted to TV/movies too though... and probably to unhealthy foods...
02:41 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
haha, yeah, i always talk to you in the marijuana forum. I'm about to go look up your firecracker recipe actually, haha.

Do you think smoking weed actually HELPED you quit cigarettes? I've always felt that it could help to transition to weed, and then stop smoking all together if you wanted.

Smoking weed probably helped in some way... The hardest part for me was when I was driving, cuz I would always smoke a cigarette in the car. I just started eating sunflower seeds instead and that helped a ton. I just kept an empty cup in my car to spit the shells into. Some people thought it was gross, but it's way grosser to smoke cigarettes.
06:15 AM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
That's for sure. On another note, what temp do you cook your firecrackers on? I can't find our convo in the other thread. Just trying to make sure i don't burn off all the thc, which i most likely did last time.

I actually just made some the other day and did them at about 290, which I think was a little too high... I'd cook them at 275 for about 18 minutes... Let me know how they turn out... Also make sure they peanut butter you use does NOT have hydrogenated oil.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos