Username
Password

11:07 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Alcohol. I work two jobs and get home at 10 then drink whiskey until 2 or 3 in the morning. There have been some nights when I wake up and my hand is torn up and bloody because I blacked out and started punching things. I'm trying to not get scary drunk anymore and just get buzzed and then go to bed nowadays.
10:29 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 27 Years Old
I tried once when I first noticed a problem. I figured since I caught it early I could change but I couldn't and here I am years later and its worse. It's weird, I know I have a problem but I can't take the first step to change it.

This. But for me it's not that I can't take the first step, it's that I don't want to. Scares me.
11:00 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
drat!
PA
Male - 27 Years Old
I think that's most of my problem too. And its not like I would have support from my friends because I'm sure we all have the problem

Yeah I remember having that same problem years ago. Now I rarely see my old friends and the drinking just didn't stop because I went to college and that's what kids do at college. I'm just waiting for the time when I honest to god want to stop because I feel like trying to stop drinking when I want to drink is a bit counter productive.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos