Username
Password

10:39 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I smoke the devil's lettuce every day. About 1-2 bowls at night while watching tv, winding down to go to bed. I wouldn't say it's an addiction though only because i've stopped cold turkey for a month straight before and it was no problem.
10:43 AM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Same here; pot smoking is definitely more habit-forming if anything.
Yeah, i kinda have a feeling that if you DO get addicted to smoking weed to the point that you can't stop, then you could potentially become addicted to anything. If i had to quit for a job or something, i could easily stop altogether.
12:29 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Agreed.

I smoke regularly. But I can go days, months, years without smoking. I don't feel smoking weed is addictive at all. Or I just don't have an addictive personality.
Exactly. I never smoke if i have anything urgent that needs to be done or anything like that. I also almost always hold off until like 9-10pm when I'm going to be going to bed anyway.

Man, you and i always seem to agree on this website, haha. For some reason, i never pegged you as a marijuana smoker though, haha.

EDIT: I guess i should have guessed though, judging by your avatar, hahaha. Great show.
01:01 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
haha see I'm at the point where I like to smoke then go do shit. I mean I can be lazy and burnt at times, but most the time I'm all about getting stuff done high. Makes it more enjoyable.

Definitely, we do. Really? Yeah I've been smoking since 16 regularly in high school. Now I'm 23. So for a while.

I love Workaholics. I can't wait till it starts up again.
Yeah, i've been smoking for about 2-3 years. I'm thinking about switching to a vape/edibles only though, to help out my singing voice.

And yeah man, it left off with one of the best episodes they have, haha. Good strategy on their part.
02:09 PM on 10/09/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
i smoke cigs/buddha every hour that i'm awake and try to camp and trip every few months. a few years ago, i had access to an assload of cid (this was decent shit, kinda weak but anything real is better than research chem) and probably dosed a few times a week over a 4 month period. really stupid idea and i almost got dependent on hallucinogens for awhile.
Cid? Expound.
09:26 AM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
I smoke about 8 grams of weed a day and it fuckin' sucks. And this has been going on for over 5 years!! It's not like I can't stop, I feel like I was kinda frozen in some refrigerator for all these years and now all of a sudden the ice melted and here I am, completely unaware of my surroundings. This is all I really know. I started doing it on a daily basis when I was freakin' 13 years old. I tried almost anything imaginable, from LSD to heroin and I'm not even 19 years old. I'm sick of this lifestyle and I'm gonna do something about it. At least I'll try, that's what I've been doing for years.

Damn, thats awful. How do you even manage to afford that? That's like...over $700 a week on weed.
10:56 AM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
After seeing many of your other posts on this site, I can attest this is the most true addiction of anyone in this thread.
Except for maybe the meth one. God damn.
01:29 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Meth is a helluva drug. I've had friends that were into it and then quit and almost every one of them fell back into it at one point or another. I mean I've seen people quit for years and still go back.

Luckily, the only thing I've every really dealt with is cigarettes but after 8 years of smoking I quit, and after 4 years I have ZERO desire to go back.

I do smoke lots of pot, and drink (but I've stopped drinking daily and now only drink maybe once a week if that)

I would venture to say that I am addicted to TV/movies too though... and probably to unhealthy foods...

haha, yeah, i always talk to you in the marijuana forum. I'm about to go look up your firecracker recipe actually, haha.

Do you think smoking weed actually HELPED you quit cigarettes? I've always felt that it could help to transition to weed, and then stop smoking all together if you wanted.
01:45 PM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
herestoyoufla
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 23 Years Old
Smoking weed probably helped in some way... The hardest part for me was when I was driving, cuz I would always smoke a cigarette in the car. I just started eating sunflower seeds instead and that helped a ton. I just kept an empty cup in my car to spit the shells into. Some people thought it was gross, but it's way grosser to smoke cigarettes.

That's for sure. On another note, what temp do you cook your firecrackers on? I can't find our convo in the other thread. Just trying to make sure i don't burn off all the thc, which i most likely did last time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos