Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
like the verses a lot
07:39 PM on 10/08/12
duritzfan13
Order inspires disorder
User Info.
For those of you with high hopes for Dos...

I actually really dig this. It's got a cool Gorillaz vibe to it.
07:45 PM on 10/08/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I actually really dig this. It's got a cool Gorillaz vibe to it.
Um...what?
07:55 PM on 10/08/12
zporter92
User Info.
Yeah i'm actually excited to hear that song in full. Sounds nothing like Green Day, which has me excited. If that was the whole album, I could see why everyone would be complaining, but it's one song. It's not like any of us could produce something better lol
07:58 PM on 10/08/12
antiradio
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Uno! is incredible. It upsets me that it has become trendy in 2012 to hate on Green Day. These same people also complained about AI/21CB being too serious & political and kept wishing GD would make another Dookie -- Then they make Uno! which sounds like Dookie/Nimrod and the same people say, "I hate it. Sounds so simple compared to AI/21CB. No originality."

These SAME people claim Warning is their favorite album, meanwhile, that album sold the least so what are the odds that EVERYONE loved it the most!?

hahah so true
08:06 PM on 10/08/12
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Band is consistently boring.
08:07 PM on 10/08/12
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Wow. Just wow. This is what the people on this site are becoming? You're trying a little too hard to be hipster.
lmao
08:08 PM on 10/08/12
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Uno! is incredible. It upsets me that it has become trendy in 2012 to hate on Green Day. These same people also complained about AI/21CB being too serious & political and kept wishing GD would make another Dookie -- Then they make Uno! which sounds like Dookie/Nimrod and the same people say, "I hate it. Sounds so simple compared to AI/21CB. No originality."

These SAME people claim Warning is their favorite album, meanwhile, that album sold the least so what are the odds that EVERYONE loved it the most!?
Lmao again. Trendy? Maybe people just think it sucks.
08:11 PM on 10/08/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
I wish Blink-182 would release 3 albums instead
08:17 PM on 10/08/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Thanks TDLyon.

Been a fan since 1994 so I have heard it all. Stray Heart sounds like a mainstream hit. I can picture it on the radio 20 years from now. I think the real issue is that 99% of people on the site love Blink-182 more. They would never dare say that Blink put out a bad song.
Yeah, say what you want about PN.org but I trust their users' judgement on most music more than I do the users here and they have been high on the trilogy thus far. Nightlife sounds awful but my iPod and my CD player both have skip buttons. Some of my favourite records of all time have songs I don't love.
08:30 PM on 10/08/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
This song isn't that great. Decent but really what are people considering good in the Green Day camp these days? I like most of Uno! better than this.
08:30 PM on 10/08/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.

holy shit that's bad
08:36 PM on 10/08/12
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
I wish Blink-182 would release 3 albums instead
They know better! They'll work on one solid album instead of rushing three albums and putting out shit work.
08:41 PM on 10/08/12
RoKKeR
User Info.

I'm in agreement with you, my man. I thought Uno! was a solid, rock album. I have no complaints about it really. Even Kill the DJ is a fun song to come across on shuffle every once in a while. I've been a fan of old and new Green Day, so I suppose I'm in the minority here but I have enjoyed most of what they've put out recently. There have been some really solid song.s

Anyways, "Stray Heart" was awesome. Really enjoyed it. Also liked what I heard of Lazy Bones. Dos! is shaping up nicely. I am hyped for Tre!
08:51 PM on 10/08/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.

I love this, actually.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums