Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40
07:58 AM on 10/10/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
It's an event center in this place called iPlay America that recently opened. Just started having shows there, it seems. It's off route 9 near the Freehold campus of Brookdale (if that still exists). I've never been to it - just driven past it when going to the shore.
Oh ok. Just checked the website and they have Pauly D playing there. It must be a pretty big room if they got him.
08:46 AM on 10/10/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
Oh ok. Just checked the website and they have Pauly D playing there. It must be a pretty big room if they got him.

They do? Wow, had no idea. It sounds big, but I really have no idea about a cap on the venue yet.
01:45 PM on 10/10/12
davefalcone777
@davidgfalcone
User Info.
For a guy who goes home between every show on tour, Green tours quite a lot.
I could see them doing one more full tour some time in 2013 and then settling down for a while. Dude cares about his family way too much to be on the road as much as he is. Wish them the best of luck overall.
01:58 PM on 10/10/12
Stouffs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, he probably has more miles than Alec Baldwin. How's he get the money to do that especially when Circa is on the west coast.
Is Circa still officially west coast? I thought they all moved to the east coast/Penn area?
03:35 PM on 10/10/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Is Circa still officially west coast? I thought they all moved to the east coast/Penn area?
In Anthony's defense, he had a 3 day break between shows in Pomona and LA. The LA show is tonight. Re-reading your post, Circa is based out of the Philly area. Their tour right now is out in Cali. Every off date, Anthony takes a plane back home and sees his wife and kids.
03:35 PM on 10/10/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
They do? Wow, had no idea. It sounds big, but I really have no idea about a cap on the venue yet.
Yeah that's an upcoming event.
04:42 AM on 10/11/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.
Yeah that's an upcoming event.

Wow - so then maybe it's a 2.5k cap venue, no idea. My friend's going and is going to tell me about how decent it is.
08:24 AM on 10/11/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Wow - so then maybe it's a 2.5k cap venue, no idea. My friend's going and is going to tell me about how decent it is.
Awesome, let me know.
10:14 AM on 10/11/12
larokr
it's back. lets go pens.
User Info.

Will do! If it turns out being a nice venue, it's unfortunate that I went from being 10 minutes away to like, an hour and a half away, haha
03:38 PM on 10/11/12
dubey
trillest
User Info.
Toronto pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT