Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 177
06:05 PM on 10/16/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Holy shit, I've never been the biggest Anberlin fan, but after reading this review and TheNewReview's, I just had to jump on this. And it's absolutely brilliant so far, even though I'm only 3 tracks in. The production is fucking immaculate. The electronic aspects are just perfectly integrated into their sound.
I've been wondering how those unfamiliar to Anberlin like this album - thanks for commenting!
06:38 PM on 10/16/12
indiesuperman
User Info.
Sidenote from the greatness of this album: is there any version of the physical release that has a booklet with lyrics and such? I just purchased the basic version from Best Buy, wondering if it's just even one more reason that I should have sprung for the dlx version?
08:13 PM on 10/16/12
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
Sidenote from the greatness of this album: is there any version of the physical release that has a booklet with lyrics and such? I just purchased the basic version from Best Buy, wondering if it's just even one more reason that I should have sprung for the dlx version?
Deluxe doesn't have it either sadly.
08:19 PM on 10/16/12
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
Extremely impressed with this album, and I've only ever been a casual listener. Excellent review as well!
09:02 PM on 10/16/12
darkblue_
User Info.
NTFP was their strongest.. ya'll are crazy.
09:26 PM on 10/16/12
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Take a look at the physical CD itself - the lyrics are on it! Very tiny, but they're there.
10:29 PM on 10/16/12
Cheesus
nope
User Info.
Nice review. Enjoying this album so far. No sprink-no care
08:18 AM on 10/17/12
Juraraw
@GarrettCampagna
User Info.
Is anyone else noticing that the album kind of sounds muffled, like it was poorly mastered?
08:30 AM on 10/17/12
Aphasia17
Koi No Yokan
User Info.
Take a look at the physical CD itself - the lyrics are on it! Very tiny, but they're there.

Holy crap, I thought they were just circular lines around the disc. You've just blown my mind haha. Thanks!
04:24 PM on 10/17/12
stollio
User Info.

Yea I'm probably going to have to go check that out now as well. Too many people singing its praises in this thread :)
05:07 PM on 10/17/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
album is unreal
06:58 PM on 10/17/12
Adelais
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Have you all listened to the Best Buy exclusives? STELLAR! I honestly hate when bands have exclusives as I feel all fans should be able to enjoy all the content of an album in its entirety...but I'm glad I bought the exclusive one!
09:32 PM on 10/17/12
brettswanny
brettswanny
User Info.
When was that interview with Stephen gonna be posted?
11:13 AM on 10/19/12
a speedo model
an enthusiast
User Info.
It's good, I was honestly expecting a lot....best thing they've done since NTFP.
01:22 PM on 10/19/12
Tempspot
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I saw Ethan Luck from Relient K in Pretend to Be Friends playing percussion, but he wasn't credited. Do we know who else was on percussion and other stuff?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos