sick of this defense.
08:47 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
sick of this defense.
just too fucking old. Can't have 95yr old OLB running across the field with TE's. Especially an OLB coming off injuries
08:48 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
ghostyouare
/flex
Rand Mcnally
Male - 26 Years Old
God, I hate icing kickers.
08:48 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
just too fucking old. Can't have 95yr old OLB running across the field with TE's.

the way this season is going i wouldn't mind playing a lot more of McLendon and Heyward and any other young inexperienced guys.
08:50 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
preppyak
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
the way this season is going i wouldn't mind playing a lot more of McLendon and Heyward and any other young inexperienced guys.
Yeah, though, our schedule is pretty soft, so, I like our odds to still go 9-7 or 10-6 and squeak in. But, that defense is coming to a point where Lebeau has to retire, and we need to stop paying a shit ton of money to guys who can't play in half the games. Troy, Harrison, etc are all done after this year
08:50 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
about3fitty
Registered Member
damn. i was really hoping this would go to OT so i could get more points from roethlisberger. but its always good to see a steelers loss.
08:56 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
porttheman
CYCLONE POWER!
Urbandale, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
Bad start for my Pickems.
09:17 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
jimjam32
www.myspace.com/withhonorsmusic
Monticello
Male - 25 Years Old
dafuck. how steelers lose to the shitans?
09:23 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
livethesounds
from worst...to...not worst?
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
by no means a pretty game for the Titans, but they made enough plays to get the win. This is literally only the second game they haven't fucked themselves in the first 3 possessions and got down by 2-3 scores.
This team is loads better than they've shown, they've just been shooting themselves in the foot early in games. They didn't today, and they showed what they can do when they get their heads out of their ass.

hopefully this a turning point for this team, the schedule gets a lot easier after this.
09:31 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
livethesounds
from worst...to...not worst?
San Antonio, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
also, god it feels good to beat Pittsburgh. no victory is more satisfying than one against the steelers.
04:23 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
dafuck. how steelers lose to the shitans?

Steelers aren't any good this year.
02:55 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
For the steelers it's a really iffy situation since they have a playoff team in offense but they're defense is getting so old and out of it that it really costs them games. Whether they start to go into rebuilding mode is up to them but my guess is they'll release harrison and keep the rest of them hopefully at lower payrolls otherwise they'll be gone and we'll try to draft well and hopefully even though its not like them look at free agency with that extra $$$.
04:23 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
preppyak
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
my guess is they'll release harrison and keep the rest of them hopefully at lower payrolls .
Yeah, of our 6 highest paid players (by cap #), 4 of them are Harrison, Polamalu, Hampton, and Keisel. It's pretty clear that the front 3 aren't getting it done, so I think Hampton is very much gone, Keisel will probably play out his last year in 2013. Polamalu didn't have very much guaranteed money in his deal, so, he may be cuttable/easy to restructure. Harrison is sort of the same, though I think he is easier to replace.

The good news is that our offense is relatively cheap (Brown is actually fairly cheap in his new deal), especially since so much of our O-line is recently drafted, so we can afford to spend on filling in defensive holes. But, moral of the story is that we spent our last years draft targeting O-line, our draft in 2013 has to be LB, D-line, and safety

I'm also definitely not giving up on this season. We have games with Washington, KC, and two CLE games that are very winnable. Dallas may have crumbled by the time we play them, and I like our odds to split games with Cincy and Baltimore. 9-7 is very doable, 10-6 is possible if we recover fast from injuries. No way we see 11-5 or the division crown
07:07 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Yeah, of our 6 highest paid players (by cap #), 4 of them are Harrison, Polamalu, Hampton, and Keisel. It's pretty clear that the front 3 aren't getting it done, so I think Hampton is very much gone, Keisel will probably play out his last year in 2013. Polamalu didn't have very much guaranteed money in his deal, so, he may be cuttable/easy to restructure. Harrison is sort of the same, though I think he is easier to replace.

The good news is that our offense is relatively cheap (Brown is actually fairly cheap in his new deal), especially since so much of our O-line is recently drafted, so we can afford to spend on filling in defensive holes. But, moral of the story is that we spent our last years draft targeting O-line, our draft in 2013 has to be LB, D-line, and safety

I'm also definitely not giving up on this season. We have games with Washington, KC, and two CLE games that are very winnable. Dallas may have crumbled by the time we play them, and I like our odds to split games with Cincy and Baltimore. 9-7 is very doable, 10-6 is possible if we recover fast from injuries. No way we see 11-5 or the division crown

I could see hampton just being done in general, I feel like half those guys will either be done or be forced to take less because no other team will take them. I agree they no doubt should go mostly defense in the draft unless there's some really highly touted picks who drop, although Jones can play three different places in the offensive line and good at it which is pretty tempting given the history of that line otherwise ya defense. I just don't see them doing as well in the division as they should, with the schedule the have they should really be like 5-1 right now so it's kind of depressing to see. I have some hope but it's hard to see.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets