AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:34 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
ChaseTx
I thought Biden did a great job. Apparently opinions are pretty evenly spread, but it was fun to (briefly) hear the indignation in the reaction on the conservative radio show after the debate. Biden's got some things in common with LBJ, which is a good thing.
10:16 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
ChaseTx
When they ban abortion again, I'll just make sure to use a vinager/holy water mixture to make sure the thing is baptized
Honestly, no one wants to have an abortion. I'd be pretty devastated if a girl aborted my child. I think it's up to the individual, but I'd never want to be involved in one personally. It's also a shame that some people take it so lightly, getting multiple abortions and thinking nothing of it.

I can easily sympathize with all sides of this argument.
01:42 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
ChaseTx
Well, that's a shame.

You wouldn't. It'd be the hypothetical woman and her hypothetical doctor who were involved.

That's how it should be. There should be no shame, no moralism; it should be treated as a medical procedure.
You don't think it's a problem if someone abuses it? I feel like it should be a moral decision on the part of everyone involved.
02:06 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
ChaseTx
I don't know what you mean. You mean women controlling when and where they have children? No, I do not think this is a problem. As for what you feel, it is irrelevant. While your sperm may have contributed to it, it is the woman that has to deal with the consequences and, therefore, has the right to do whatever she feel she must do. In other words, you are just a spectator and are of little importance to those actually involved in the situation.
Fatherhood is an important role. I'd much sooner raise a child alone than have it aborted without my consideration. I mean, for all intents and purposes, I'm pro-choice, but on a peronal level I feel there's much more to it than a "medical procedure", and the father certainly loses something in the child. My daughter's mom actually made an appointment to have an abortion (without my knowledge), but thankfully she didn't go through with it.
02:25 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
ChaseTx
I understand all that. I'm just saying it's not as black and white as you implied in your earlier post. For most people (men included) it is a very emotional decision to be a part of, and with good reason.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos