Username
Password

06:15 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
I like how Ryan is shitting on Mubarak, but given their stance on Israel, he was a net-gain for Israel's safety.
06:16 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
Watching on youtube and there was a twitter comment:" Biden is looking like Ryan "like Lenin on the bourgeoisie".
06:18 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
SPINNING THEM FASTER!
06:21 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
Biden wants to curse so bad.
07:21 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
Goddamn. The democrats just ceded a whole lot of ground to the pro-life movement.
07:25 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
Biden accepts that life begins at conception. Regardless of his views, that remark means something. I can understand him having his own views, however, as a part of the political apparatus and in the realm of ideas, he has given ground ideologically.
07:32 PM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
I hate all the pro-choice movement right now. They are falling over. The pro-life movement has so much more power. But Damnit. I sometimes think people will have to start dying from not being able to access safe abortions for people to wake up again. Biden made a great point about the courts though. Didn't follow through very well.
The pro-choice movement is too apologetic. They need to simply say: Women should be able get abortion on demand and for free.
12:06 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
I'd be pretty devastated if a girl aborted my child.
Well, that's a shame.

but I'd never want to be involved in one personally.
You wouldn't. It'd be the hypothetical woman and her hypothetical doctor who were involved.

It's also a shame that some people take it so lightly, getting multiple abortions and thinking nothing of it.
That's how it should be. There should be no shame, no moralism; it should be treated as a medical procedure.
01:51 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
You don't think it's a problem if someone abuses it? I feel like it should be a moral decision on the part of everyone involved.
I don't know what you mean. You mean women controlling when and where they have children? No, I do not think this is a problem. As for what you feel, it is irrelevant. While your sperm may have contributed to it, it is the woman that has to deal with the consequences and, therefore, has the right to do whatever she feel she must do. In other words, you are just a spectator and are of little importance to those actually involved in the situation.
02:14 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
I'd much sooner raise a child alone than have it aborted without my consideration..
This is going to seem like an ad hominem and I assure you that it is not: You do not matter in a situation such as this. You say that you would rather raise the child, but you give no thought to what a woman must go through in order to bring a child to term, how it affects their lives, their minds, their livelihoods, etc. You are making your feelings paramount, while simultaneously acting as though pregnancy is a minor affair. There are women out there who simply do not want to have children for whatever reason and a man should not stand between them and that decision precisely because of the degree of labor involved solely on the part of the woman.
And, to make it more personal, I was in a situation in which a former girlfriend was pregnant. She asked me what we should do and I told her that it isn't a matter of "we", it is her that must bear the burden of pregnancy and that I, because I am a man, can only operate in a supporting role for whatever decision she makes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos