AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
04:01 PM on 10/12/12
zkiserdesign
User Info.
The first album was great, but it was missing something. It probably sounds cliche by now, because almost every review has said it. The first record entitled "Bad Books" sounded like mix tape of songs by Kevin Devine/Right Away meets Manchester record. The album was almost a clash of the two the front man, as if they were fighting for dominance. This album a lot different, because they actually feed of each other. This album flows together, it doesn't sound like an Andy Hull track after a Kevin Devine track. It sounds like the super band they were predicted to be. This albums smooth, the first track grabs you right in by twisting your gut and the last track leaves you wanting more. You can't help but to think to yourself I hope there's some B-Sides. The lyrics are great on both sides and the music matches the words even better. Track for track it's amazing and when it's finished you can't help, but play it again. If you have been waiting this album to come out and haven't picked up yet, go get it right now! It will not disappoint you, I promise. This is the best album i have heard this year. The best track's on the album are "The After Party", "Forest Whitaker", "It Never Stops", "No Sides", "Petite More", and "42"

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos