Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
06:49 PM on 10/19/12
LukasP
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey everyone. Lets clear this mess up. First off the real reason this should not be labeled "ex-thursday" is because I did not play on this recording,J robbins did so lets give credit where credits due (also the dude was in jawbox, nuff said) . I played in thursday for almost a half decade with the only shows sitting out being hometown *(sometimes id play third guitar). If you bought no devo you will see my name in the liner notes, if you click the link included you will see promo photos including me, and ive attached a link to geoffs thursday tattoo he got on our last tour in australia. Its all the members initials.

I owe a lot to thursday and to tim, I was not a bass player until I had to fill his shoes.
Thursday were and still are my family.

Obviously me and Geoff have UN, without saying too much ill say we have recorded recently with a slight lineup change. Me and Tom are also playing music (mostly just for fun for now.) Acid tiger was my band that I shared with some amazing musicians, and you are correct in saying I filled in for la dispute. As far as recorded material with thursday, i played on the daytrotter sessions. I play for regents when I can and have a new band that will be fulltime, but its just not time to talk about it.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
Lukas.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukaspn...in/photostream

http://www.inkedmag.com/static/image...ay_header.jpg/
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music