Password

06:51 AM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
Yanks in 3.

No, but, seriously, it's important for the Yankees to take these first two games before seeing Verlander. `

hehehe
06:53 AM on 10/15/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
this stupid fucking sport needs instant replay. If you think the human element is good for this game, then you're a fucking moron. Bud Selig, Joe Torre, etc are fucking idiots who are ruining the game.

This.
11:03 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
I know Ibanez has been clutch but why go lefty vs. lefty against Detroit's best reliever?

Lol, Coke? No way.
05:15 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
Because whether you like the Yankees or not, they are a big deal and the drama is a great storyline that everyone wants to read.

In terms of popularity, the Tigers aren't even a pimple on the ass of the Yankees. It's true and you know it.

If Lebron led the Heat to the NBA finals and then missed all of his shots in a four game sweep do you honestly expect people to not notice or care?

Congratuations to the Tigers -- an excellent ballclub -- but the Yankees just had a historic collapse. You're going to hear about it for a while.

You are awful. Yes, of course the Yankees are more popular than the Tigers. Did you need to use such stupid hyperbole?

So happy for this team, it really feels like they're going to win it all this year.
07:37 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
San Fran. I think the Tigers will beat either, though, if the pitching is anywhere near as good as it has been so far.
07:37 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
06:48 AM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
Question: Is the local radio relatively supportive of the team? I only ask because local radio here is essentially not. Even when the Yankees were trucking people in May/June, the focus was on how they hit "too many homers" and not on the fact that they were steamrolling teams.

The Valenti and Foster show (the main 2-6 sports talk show here) can be quite pessimistic, but it's usually warranted. Once they made the playoffs, the tone of the show definitely changed to a more positive tone.
08:26 AM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
lololololol
08:32 AM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
brook183
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
The selfish man in me wishes the Yanks would've done better because goddamnit the Tigers are a scary fucking team to be up against if we finish the Giants off. But the baseball fan in me is ecstatic that they got shut down again.

Should be a fun series, assuming the Cards get another win. I see it going 6-7 games for sure.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos