Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: No Bragging Rights

Posted by: Jason Gardner (10/15/12)
If you caught one of the shows on The Acacia Strain's record release tour that ended last night in Detroit, you were probably able to catch one of the tour's openers No Bragging Rights. The band plays a passionate brand of melodic hardcore sure to be enjoyed by fans of Stick to Your Guns or Hundredth, and today we're premiering a new track from their new album Cycles, which is available tomorrow via Good Fight Music/eOne. Hit the replies or the band's AP.net profile and check out "Not My Salvation" let us know what you think!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
09:02 AM on 10/15/12
Jason Gardner
facedesk.jpg
User Info.
Not My Salvation
09:24 AM on 10/15/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
No headphones on me right now, but I will listen when I"m home! Can't wait for preorder to show up. These guys deserve a lot recognition.

EDIT: Wow, this is shaping up to be an incredible album. Don't fuck me over Merchnow! Deliver on time please.
09:39 AM on 10/15/12
Jason Gardner
facedesk.jpg
User Info.
No headphones on me right now, but I will listen when I"m home! Can't wait for preorder to show up. These guys deserve a lot recognition.
You know, I remember hearing their last album and not being too impressed, but from what I've heard from this record, they've gotten better at what they do.
09:55 AM on 10/15/12
ZackLloyd
User Info.
Such a great record. They definitely progressed a ton since their last album.
10:13 AM on 10/15/12
purenoiseent
PureNoiseRecords
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No Bragging Rights was the first Pure Noise band. This is far and away their best record.
10:15 AM on 10/15/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Wonderful track, can't wait to check out their new record.
12:11 PM on 10/15/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
You know, I remember hearing their last album and not being too impressed, but from what I've heard from this record, they've gotten better at what they do.
I had Illuminator for a while and then I saw them live. My respect and opinion of the band increased tenfold after that. The songs I've heard so far are a lot better than most of the last album which is definitely good.
12:13 PM on 10/15/12
llluminate
User Info.
Met these guys a few years ago walking around Warped Tour trying to promote their stuff even though they weren't actually playing. Seemed like cool dudes.
02:23 PM on 10/15/12
beauvais910
User Info.
I can dig it.
03:18 PM on 10/15/12
Jaimehere
Support local music!
User Info.
They became much much better, wow. Will check out the new album.
08:12 PM on 10/15/12
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wow.. these clean vocals <3 ... fuck that, this whole song <33
01:10 AM on 10/16/12
beatsbybuy663
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Teens and young adults will love karaoke as well. http://www.beatsbydrecheapofficials.com/ They will feel almost like adults when they are out for an evening enjoying good food, the company of friends, and the laughter that karaoke inspires. Parents can be assured that their children are out participating in safe activities and that they are having harmless fun. http://www.beatsbydrecheapofficials.com/ Karaoke can be a great way for teens to Cheap Beats by Dre continue to develop confidence and self-esteem as they try new things in front of cheap dr dre beats people. There is no better time than during the teenage years to experiment and be silly.
01:33 PM on 10/16/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
theyr solid
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives