Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts
08:09 AM on 10/16/12
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
[fs=From The Office Of Dr. Keith Buckley: 10/16/12]Keith,
I've totally given up on the film industry. I simply cannot take yet another re-make, "reboot", sequel, or spin-off. As you may or may not know, they're in the process of remaking classics like Carrie & even The Evil Dead. I'd like to know what I should do to remedy my hatred toward superfluous remakes. 

You slanderous pig! How DARE you make public your reservations about the ineffable cinematic redux! Have you not laid eyes upon Jaden Smiths recent masterful portrayal of one such L’Enfant du Karatie, a character originally ruined and thrust forever into obscurity by the proletarian known as Raphael Machio? I find that probability highly dubious, given your backwards view of show business and the artistic liberty master thespians have so boldly taken. Auteurs such as Russell Brand in his remake of “Arthur”, Elle Elle Cool Jaye in “Rollerball” or Dennis Quaid as the austere Reverend Shaw Moore in Portugals “A Música Está do Teu Lado” (Footloose, as it was wildly known in this simple country of ours) have spearheaded the resurgence of the Golden Age of Talkies and to them alone we are eternally indebted!

LMAO. Best answer yet.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version