For Baltimore 4 5.26%
Paint You Wings 5 6.58%
So Long, And Thanks For All The Booze 1 1.32%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

10:47 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
All Time Low's 5th major release (6 if your including The Party Scene), Dont Panic, has been out for a week now. As of right now not my favorite album of theirs, but I do very much believe its their best release yet. Just wondering what everybodys favorite song is and why. maybe a thought or two on the album...

My favorite song as of right now is "To Live And Let Go". Awesome 6/8 song to follow up from Guts. Its one of the most powerful performances Ive heard from Alex, vocally and the song is just great. The song has great atmosphere with that intro/verse guitar motive, the prechorus is a great build up, and is one of their biggest rock chorus' and songs in general. I also think Rian's drumming really shows through with the different meter. I don't know much about drums, but I just love what he did in the first prechorus and the chorus'. Bridge has some sweet phase reversal thing (I think thats what it is) with the guitar riff too. Only thing I could live without is the vocal effect in the last chorus after the bridge. Dont mind using effects ike that on vocals, but it just felt unnatural in that situation, especially when the full band came in. Wouldve much rathered just up the reverb and like a 3/4 part harmony instead and kept thhe harmony in the last chorus. All-in-all, I just think think this song (and Guts too) is a great digression from the pop punk and pop rock that theyve been so successful with and showed they can be bold and make a great "rock" song, despite Alex's vocal tone being more favorable toward pop rock.

On another day though and a different mood I easily couldve picked Somewhere In Neverland, or So Long Soldier, and Thanks For The Booze. The album as a whole is just very diverse and dynamic, while at the same time cohesive (which Dirty Work lacked) and definitely feel like they are from the same album. In my opinion this band is the best right now (if not one of the best) at blending different genres like pop rock, pop punk, and rock into an album, or even just one song. Every song could be considered either one of their top pop rock songs or pop punk songs. Alex, Mike Green, the rest of the band, and Hopeless kicked ass with this album.
11:11 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
70x7brandnew
Bethlehem
Male - 23 Years Old
To Live and Let Go..song is so ridiculously good and Alex kills it. Song could easily be played on stations like 104.5 and the like. Runners up: Thanks For the Booze is such a perfect closing song and Somewhere In Neverland is amazingly catchy. I honestly think there's no bad track on the album.
11:20 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Clockwork00
Write it on the walls and read it.
Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
To Live and Let Go, easily. It's just so good. I wasn't a huge fan of So Long, and Thanks for All the Booze as a closer. Something about it just doesn't seem right.
11:21 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
this shouldn't be a thread
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
like post it in the all time low thread or in the poll forum

not here
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
i hate threads
11:22 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
Midland, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
To Live And Let Go could quite possibly be my favorite All Time Low song.
11:29 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
this shouldn't be a thread

11:31 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
no don't post a video because that doesn't change the fact that you fucked up
11:36 PM on 10/16/12 
User Info.
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
no don't post a video because that doesn't change the fact that you fucked up

I posted a thread about music in the music thread. It has an option for a poll. so I did.

Settle down man. Its music. Not politics.
12:22 AM on 10/17/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
nah polls go in the poll forum read
12:35 AM on 10/17/12 
User Info.
UnderclasHero
So long live us
Staten Island, NY
Male
thats a joke, right?? lol
02:20 AM on 10/17/12 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
To Live and Let Go is actually one of my least favorites on the album. i can't place my finger on why exactly, there's just something missing
06:44 AM on 10/17/12 
User Info.
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
Male - 25 Years Old
voted for "the irony of choking on a lifesafer" because no one else is and it will be the most underrated song from this record. "somewhere in neverland" is another favorite.
07:21 AM on 10/17/12 
User Info.
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
Australia
Male
Outlines.

If Guts and Heroes were swapped with Sheets and Irony this album would be perfect!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos