bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
also, i love the music in this trailer.
12:03 PM on 10/17/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
One of my favourites on the album for sure.
12:06 PM on 10/17/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It Gets Better would have been the song with the most mainstream appeal I think.
12:15 PM on 10/17/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
I'm kind of surprised "All alright" hasn't been a single. Seems like it would have a lot of mainstream appeal with that awesome, driving drum beat in the background. Makes sense that this one would be a single as well though. The whole record was filled with singles i guess.
12:42 PM on 10/17/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Very curious to see how this done. Some Nights is still selling 100k a week for a single. So it's nowhere near dead
01:00 PM on 10/17/12
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
Nice. All Alone next, please

EDIT: I forgot once it gets overplayed, the magic will be gone. Nevermind. Nothing to see here. Carry On.
01:13 PM on 10/17/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
Jack always looks like he's wearing clothes from Baby Gap.
01:21 PM on 10/17/12
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
It Gets Better would have been the song with the most mainstream appeal I think.
This is why you don't pick singles. LOLOLOLOL

Also, if the record still has traction after "Carry On" does it's thing, they should wrap up the album cycle with "All Alone."
01:26 PM on 10/17/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
All Alone was the catchiest song on the album IMO but this one will make a fine single as well. I love this band and I'm so happy they are getting widespread attention... However articles like EW saying that "Some Nights(the song)" proved that fun. was not a one hit wonder, kinda pisses me off. Fun. was way more than a one hit wonder before "We Are Young" even existed, maybe not commercially but still, they have successfully released 2 great albums as fun. and Nate had 2 amazing albums before that which most the ppl here already know. Ppl need to do their research before labeling bands that they know nothing about...
01:27 PM on 10/17/12
iden22
close call
User Info.
Good teaser. "All Alone" or "All Alright" would be great-follow ups to this.
01:28 PM on 10/17/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
I love how everyone here agrees that "All Alone" needs to find it's way to the radio ASAP. all 3 singles were good choices but that song just gets me wet.
01:32 PM on 10/17/12
fran.182
Euphoric disconnection
User Info.
All Alone was the catchiest song on the album IMO but this one will make a fine single as well. I love this band and I'm so happy they are getting widespread attention... However articles like EW saying that "Some Nights(the song)" proved that fun. was not a one hit wonder, kinda pisses me off. Fun. was way more than a one hit wonder before "We Are Young" even existed, maybe not commercially but still, they have successfully released 2 great albums as fun. and Nate had 2 amazing albums before that which most the ppl here already know. Ppl need to do their research before labeling bands that they know nothing about...
Being a one hit wonder has nothing to do with the quality of the music...
02:00 PM on 10/17/12
rufioblink4
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Am I the only one that wishes Out On The Town wasn't a bonus track? That is my favorite song.
02:34 PM on 10/17/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is why you don't pick singles. LOLOLOLOL

Also, if the record still has traction after "Carry On" does it's thing, they should wrap up the album cycle with "All Alone."

Song is easily one with a large amount of mainstream appeal, especially in the chorus, plus its a fantastic song.
02:35 PM on 10/17/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Hit means commercial...
in the same way Brand New has not had a hit. Who cares how many people on this website know it, it means nothing in the scale of it all.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests