Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

The Appleseed Cast Planning Living Room Tour

Posted by: Christian Wagner (10/17/12)
The Appleseed Cast is planning to do a living room tour. For more information on how to book a date, head here.

Submitted by Brian vs Shark

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
07:02 PM on 10/17/12
The Minn
User Info.
not too sound like a douche but every time i see them the size of the place is living room size
07:41 PM on 10/17/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
They can draw 40-50 people at 20 bucks a pop?!? Good for them!
07:42 PM on 10/17/12
sergioisevil
User Info.
not too sound like a douche but every time i see them the size of the place is living room size
Venue size isn't the pertinent issue here. They're going to fan's living rooms - which is commendable and downright fucking awesome.
07:45 PM on 10/17/12
Forefall
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd love to have the best band on the planet play in my living room.
07:45 PM on 10/17/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
perhaps i'll see if they want to play in my house.
07:55 PM on 10/17/12
sergioisevil
User Info.
I'd love to have the best band on the planet play in my living room.
Sorry, this isn't Slayer.
08:32 PM on 10/17/12
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
I would totally have them play my place if they came to Boston.
08:39 PM on 10/17/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Sorry, this isn't Slayer.
I mean hey, if Kelly and Bud can get Anthrax to play in their living room, what can stop someone from having Slayer play a few jams? Money is the answer.
08:42 PM on 10/17/12
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
User Info.
Would love to host them. Seen 'em three times, but they're not coming anywhere near me.
09:13 PM on 10/17/12
TheDillon
twitter.com/thedillon
User Info.
Good to know they'll allow the host to have 5 tickets to a show happening in their own house, using their electricity, and letting them clean up the mess while the band walks away with a thousand bucks! LOL

I LOVE this band but that's fucking ridiculous lol
09:27 PM on 10/17/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
I mean hey, if Kelly and Bud can get Anthrax to play in their living room, what can stop someone from having Slayer play a few jams? Money is the answer.
No doubt you'd have to give each member at least half a million to ever pull that off. Can you imagine "Raining Blood" on your couch?

EDIT: Also, this sounds amazingly rad. I'm gonna have to check out this band, they seem really cool.
09:31 PM on 10/17/12
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
User Info.
Good to know they'll allow the host to have 5 tickets to a show happening in their own house, using their electricity, and letting them clean up the mess while the band walks away with a thousand bucks! LOL

I LOVE this band but that's fucking ridiculous lol
That's how most of these living room tours work. They still want these to be shows open to the public and not private parties, so it doesn't make sense to give the host 20 tickets to a show with a 40 person cap. The money aspect of it is a different issue, and it would probably be extra cool for the host to get a cut of each ticket sale, but at the same time, most of the people hosting these are probably doing it because they think it's awesome and don't mind the hassle/expense.
09:44 PM on 10/17/12
TheDillon
twitter.com/thedillon
User Info.
That's how most of these living room tours work. They still want these to be shows open to the public and not private parties, so it doesn't make sense to give the host 20 tickets to a show with a 40 person cap. The money aspect of it is a different issue, and it would probably be extra cool for the host to get a cut of each ticket sale, but at the same time, most of the people hosting these are probably doing it because they think it's awesome and don't mind the hassle/expense.
I wouldn't ask for a cut because I know how bands need money for tour but limiting to the amount of people to you +4 guests is crazy lol... My house has 6 people living in it. Does that mean that I have to pay $20 extra to have one of my roommates stay in the house that night? It's just a weird thing to point out... I feel like particular things like that should be dealt with once they find a host.
11:52 PM on 10/17/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Vocal Few started a trend~
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music