AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
07:13 AM on 10/18/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Man I feel like I just got into this argument with another staff member...but Wilco? Really? I don't hear that in the slightest. Counting Crows and Augustana are more like it.
07:35 AM on 10/18/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Early Wilco, especially A.M. was a big influence - the newer stuff not as much. But thanks for listening man. -Matt
Fair enough. I obviously like the mid-career Wilco stuff the best, but A.M. is a really fun record that's overlooked way too often in my opinion. You don't get country-pop that's much better than that.
07:38 AM on 10/18/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
I also get a big Limbeck vibe from these tracks, which is super-cool
08:53 AM on 10/18/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
There's a lot of people who just registered their accounts today commenting on this.....hmmmmmm
09:27 AM on 10/18/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Wait are you complaining about a band bringing new people to this website? I coulda sworn that was the point.

Diggin' these tunes hard though. Great record to wake and bake to and pet your cat. Friend told me at least
No if that's what's happening that's awesome! But unfortunately in the past sometimes people have created fake accounts, but that probably isn't the case here. Just something interesting I noticed I guess.
09:37 AM on 10/18/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Definitely no fake accounts - just Facebook pimping the link to everyone we've ever spoken to. Trying to get as many ears on the new tunes as possible. Share it if ya dig it, folks. Thanks to those who have already!
I'm glad to be wrong in this case. Best of luck to you guys, the music sounds great.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests