Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 34 of 34
01:25 PM on 10/18/12
ForAllOfThis707
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
CC and Augustana? Can't wait to check this out.
Duritzfan, saw your review for Good Old War's album (a personal favorite of mine). If you dig our album, would you be down to review it? (This is Dan from Man in a Crowd btw).
04:07 PM on 10/18/12
AlexJLow
User Info.
This is very good... not enough bands like this around right now
04:51 PM on 10/18/12
InfiniteArms
Let me be your superhero
User Info.
how is this band unsigned?
10:35 PM on 10/18/12
thefembot
User Info.
It's been a heck of a long time since I last signed on to AP to voice any sort of opinion, but when I found out that I could come to this site to hear MIAC's debut album before the release date - I surely took the time to figure out my username and password.

This album is seriously one of the best, and maybe one of the best I've heard in a long time (if you'd care to argue, at least of this year, give me that). The lyrics, the melodies - the building of all the parts to create what you're hearing? It's almost magic. It's almost too good to be true. I was lucky enough to get to hear some of these songs live before they became what they are now, and I'm very impressed by the finished product. Truly all things that are good.

Hopefully you'll all listen and you'll all pass this along so your friends can hear too - there's no way this isn't being added to my iPod or whatever as a road trip staple. I know the album hasn't been officially released yet, but I can't wait to hear more from this band.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos