AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Featured Interview: Peace'd Out "Making...

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (10/18/12)
Today we're happy to bring you the first of three small interview features with Peace'd Out. Head to the replies to watch the band discuss the origin of how they came together to form the project. The self-titled debut EP will be available October 30th and can still be pre-ordered here.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
09:33 AM on 10/18/12
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
09:36 AM on 10/18/12
SkateFirm21
on the brightside, she could choke.
User Info.
pumped.
09:47 AM on 10/18/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
The Peace'd Out camp sent out an email with this interview attached and also letting us preorderers know that the vinyl release has been pushed back a week. The street date of the album is still 10/30 (the record will be on Spotify then).
09:51 AM on 10/18/12
Adam Pfleider
User Info.
The Peace'd Out camp sent out an email with this interview attached and also letting us preorderers know that the vinyl release has been pushed back a week. The street date of the album is still 10/30 (the record will be on Spotify then).
I don't trust vinyl dates anymore. haha. that's good to hear it'll be available digitally soon. nice compromise. album is really great. revisited it again the other day and it was still wild.
10:26 AM on 10/18/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
I don't trust vinyl dates anymore. haha. that's good to hear it'll be available digitally soon. nice compromise. album is really great. revisited it again the other day and it was still wild.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that on the street date Siren will also be putting a stream of the record on soundcloud.

You can't really trust vinyl release dates anymore but at least Siren did it right. A) They kept us informed of the date changes. I hate when a label knows the vinyl will be late and then proceeds to keep you in the dark about whole thing. You start wonder if they forgot about you. B) They are including a free slipmat with the orders. It's nice to know that Siren is at least willing to go the extra mile to keep the fans happy.
10:39 AM on 10/18/12
Adam Pfleider
User Info.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that on the street date Siren will also be putting a stream of the record on soundcloud.

You can't really trust vinyl release dates anymore but at least Siren did it right. A) They kept us informed of the date changes. I hate when a label knows the vinyl will be late and then proceeds to keep you in the dark about whole thing. You start wonder if they forgot about you. B) They are including a free slipmat with the orders. It's nice to know that Siren is at least willing to go the extra mile to keep the fans happy.
yeah. that is really awesome.
10:52 AM on 10/18/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
can't wait for this. going to be so good
11:29 AM on 10/18/12
a speedo model
an enthusiast
User Info.
Yeah, who gives a fuck what the drummer thinks..

Kidding, looking forward to this.
01:00 PM on 10/18/12
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
dope
02:35 PM on 10/18/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
I can't wait to hear this.
08:35 PM on 10/18/12