Username
Password
Bayside News - Page 23
Displaying posts 330 - 345 of 369.
06:04 PM on 10/18/12
Gabriella
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know that countless people have told you this, and every time I've seen you guys live I've never had the courage to tell you this. But your music literally saved me. Never in a million years would I have thought that music written by a few strangers from New York could've had the effect that your music has had on me. While growing up, your music helped me get through the bullshit of dealing with life. People sometimes make fun of me when I talk about you guys, I literally get emotional every time Bayside comes up in conversation and I cry at every show. Bayside music is my own personal form of therapy and I wish there was something I could do to repay you guys for the things you've gotten me through. Maybe one day I'll think of something Never stop doing what you're doing, no matter what, you'll always have one devoted fan.

"If fate should fail us then hope will see us through"
06:04 PM on 10/18/12
jadrahmeh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
fact: we have only played demons once
I was totally there for that!!
06:05 PM on 10/18/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Nick, what band on warped tour. did you end up like liking, that you originally disliked? that is if there were any.
405Vianca
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nick dont tell the other guys this but youre my favorite....shhh keep it on the hush hush
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
to answer some questions:
- we are planning on making an AFFORDABLE Bayside jacket like the ones on our album cover. the ones we are wearing are super custom.
-pre-orders for our Covers E.P. will end in a few days.
- almost everynight of the TBS tour has sold out, dont get left out if you are planning on coming
Breanaglenée
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is there things that you always look forward to like eating some place that you can only get while on tour? Or something like that??
06:06 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
No sound check for you? Awesome! I saw you guys thi past warped tour, you were very animated on stage.. What crosses your mind as your playing? Do you feed off of the crowd energy?
that i do......my fav part of being in a band is being on stage. HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME
throwsoftjax
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
not a happy camper about the nhl situation. bettman calling the nhlpa's counters disappointing without taking time to review em like the nhlpa did for the nhl's proposal.

thought there might actually be some hockey for a few days there so i'm more bummed about it than i've been
kidinthebushes
User Info.
A FUCK VICTORY RECORDS TOUR w/ you guys, Hawthorne Heights, Taking Back Sunday and Silverstein.

Make it happen.
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Nick, what band on warped tour. did you end up like liking, that you originally disliked? that is if there were any.
not really any....guess thats a good thing
Juanpe11
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know that countless people have told you this, and every time I've seen you guys live I've never had the courage to tell you this. But your music literally saved me. Never in a million years would I have thought that music written by a few strangers from New York could've had the effect that your music has had on me. While growing up, your music helped me get through the bullshit of dealing with life. People sometimes make fun of me when I talk about you guys, I literally get emotional every time Bayside comes up in conversation and I cry at every show. Bayside music is my own personal form of therapy and I wish there was something I could do to repay you guys for the things you've gotten me through. Maybe one day I'll think of something Never stop doing what you're doing, no matter what, you'll always have one devoted fan.

"If fate should fail us then hope will see us through"
I understand you 100%!!
06:07 PM on 10/18/12
jadrahmeh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
im the last man standing yall, i win.
It's bassists man, we're late for everything!
jewfro
User Info.
definitely interested in a jacket. I know anything mass produced won't be anywhere near as good quality but hopefully it's SICK SICK SICK (i'm so funny)
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I second this question.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News