Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 369
06:08 PM on 10/18/12
CapnMoregun
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First time I heard you guys was your acoustic set in Orlando at HOB after the accident... emotional and inspirational set guys. Simply amazing
06:09 PM on 10/18/12
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
DUDES. made an absolutepunk account just to comment on this thread. Devotion? haha.

Anyways, quick question. Would you guys happen to be filming any of the shows during the current tour? That would be so rad. CULT
we do usually film some shows and some extra content when we are out in california. we have a buddy who has been stockpiling footage of us for a few years now.
405Vianca
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When you guys come here you will be the first concerts I have gone to in two years. Everyone keeps passing us up . So thanks for that!!! Please please play Dont Call Me Peanut in OKC. I. Would. Die.
Voiles
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw you guys in Newport a couple of weeks back. Hands down the best show I've ever attended. Such great energy, and you guys appeared be having a good time which was great to see!

Should we expect to see some of the new covers incorporated into Bayside sets in the future?
MandaPanda111
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Being from NY are you guys upset about the tigers winning?
06:10 PM on 10/18/12
shrathecat
User Info.
Chris & Nick, how is the roller hockey going on tour?

BTW this is Sarah, the girl who got a guitar lesson from Jack in Lawrence, Kansas. Hi!
Nap
User Info.
If there will really be a Volume 2 of "Covers", should we expect another EP with the same direction or would you try another kind of influences (NOFX, Alkaline Trio,...)?
LittleChris
Bayside / Chris
User Info.
jack says hi. . . he's sitting on my lap
abbyv
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
First off, you guys are brilliant. Secondly, if you weren't a musician, what would be your next career choice?
NICKFromBAYSIDE
Bayside / Nick
User Info.
Stoked for your Las Vegas show on October 26th. I'm a chef so i wonder what are some things you guys cant live with out food wise that you take on your tours? I know its a boring question but wanted to throw a curve ball out there. Thanks for all your music you guys are great.
we have great food in NY, but its pretty funny when we get on tour, we like to eat at chains that we dont normally have in NY. like Noodles & CO. or Jimmy Johns. usually try and find something local too. i never eat pizza outside of NY though.
scottyboy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello from long island! Can't wait to see you guys in NYC with TBS on the 23rd! Haven't been excited for a show like this in a long time.

My question: How close are you guys with the guys in taking back sunday? Especially now that the old lineup is back and that you guys are all from long island. Any funny stories/experiences you've had with them you could share with us fans?

Scott Vaughan
dannyflame
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Go tigers :) SWEEP!!!!
Dolly001
User Info.
dude munsters!! thats all i watch at home. all on netflix
Yes. All The Yes. That, in essence, has earned my eternal love for this band.
Dulce007
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
NHL has gone mental. i lose my mind more and more with their unwillingness to negotiate.

Gone mental is a understatement.. I thought of you as I recieved my refund for frozen fury.. There was definitely a ton of fury with hockey fans. I threw in a little extra for you!
06:11 PM on 10/18/12
devilrush20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What is your favorite Bayside song? If you have one.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos