Username
Password
Fueled By Ramen News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 27 of 27.
05:26 AM on 10/21/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
No band name on it. Two older guys on the cover despite the band trying to market themselves to the younger, pop radio-listening demographic. It's funny, but completely and unjustifiably stupid on a marketing level.

Well, it depends. For online orders at Amazon or the FBR website it doesn't matter add much, you still find it by band name searching. And for physical retailers, if any, I'm sure there will be a fat ass sticker with the band name.
06:57 AM on 10/21/12
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
What.
08:20 AM on 10/21/12
Evolon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the guys on the cover are the grandfathers of the two in the band if that makes it any more reasonable :P
02:32 PM on 10/21/12
flyingmonkey711
User Info.
Didn't know anything about these guys till today. Super impressed with everything. Will get this album.
04:24 PM on 10/21/12
Blen
User Info.
Is anyone else kind of disappointed with the lack of new material on this album? Was hoping for new songs to get down to.

THIS. Still interested to see the new versions, but I would like more new songs....

We also still have a long wait for this. January 8th! You kidding me? So far away!
09:08 PM on 10/21/12
cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
These guys are playing at my university pretty soon. Can someone give me a RIYL? I'm curious if it's worth going to see them.

It's pretty hard to give a comparison to another artist, they're unique to say the least. The Killers with more electronic in it and rapping.
09:10 PM on 10/21/12
cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
Is anyone else kind of disappointed with the lack of new material on this album? Was hoping for new songs to get down to.

Thought I would be too, but every song they've re-released so far has been so much better I think the remakes are great now.
07:20 AM on 10/22/12
Josh20426
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not because so far, every song I've heard that's been rerecorded for the album is much, much better. Everything's tighter musically, Josh Dun's drumming's greatly improved since the original recordings, and the production is loads better. I have a hard time listening to the first versions of Ode To Sleep, Guns For Hands, and Holding On To You because the mix is so bad on Regional At Best compared to the new recordings.

I will be pre-ordering this as soon as I get paid this week!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests