Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
01:06 PM on 10/21/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
Marianas Trench were in town the other day, but I didn't really have any desire to go, mostly to do with the people that would be there and Down With Webster. I wouldn't mind seeing them again at some point, but I doubt they will tour Canada anymore with bands that interest me.
01:40 PM on 10/21/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
I understand what you're saying. I have a feeling I'm going to be one of the oldest people there tonight, even though I'm only 22. I'm also not interested in Down With Webster.

But I've also never seen Marianas Trench so I just want to finally see them regardless of the situation. I hear they're going all out with stage props and theatrics and all that stuff so I'm hoping that will be cool at the very least. They've been saying in interviews they could never pull this stuff off in smaller venues, which makes sense.
I was lucky enough to see them shortly after Fix Me came out, and they played to no more than 100 people. I think the music they are releasing now is far better, but that was such a cool show.
01:59 PM on 10/21/12
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
For sure, that would have been awesome. I've liked this band since 2006, I just never got around to seeing them. Do you remember who else was playing?
It was just a bunch of locals. Hello Beautiful, Hail The Villain, Cauterize. I'm not sure how many of those had any recognition outside of the area at the time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS