Username
Password
P.O.S. News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22.
04:29 PM on 10/23/12
P.O.S DOOMTREE
Doomtree / P.O.S.
User Info.
theyre on the album, just minor backing vocals though.
we will make more music for sure
04:30 PM on 10/23/12
P.O.S DOOMTREE
Doomtree / P.O.S.
User Info.
woah
04:31 PM on 10/23/12
P.O.S DOOMTREE
Doomtree / P.O.S.
User Info.
this might be the first time i'm in an AP chat in forever. strictly to wish him well.
thank you. all of the well wishing is keeping me up-right.
04:44 PM on 10/23/12
Disastermath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Honestly, I heard you when I was about 14, I think It was Drumroll, and from that moment, I rushed home, got on my crappy 04 Garageband (Which I still bump) And started toying with beats. Never before have I been more musically inspired by someone. Which brings me to my question - What really influenced your production on Bumper? And what helps you to write those ripping verses?
04:48 PM on 10/23/12
skipdivide
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just got the picture-disk in the mail (London, UK). Been streaming it all weekend - great album. You keep getting better dude!

Not got much to say other than I fell out of love with HipHop for a while, but Ipecac Neat pulled me back in. Doomtree has been an aweomse influence in my taste and got me listening again. Astronautalis and Cecil Otter are complete Dons.

According to my LastFM account you are my 5th most played artist behind Tool, Beck, Tycho, NIN, and Pearl Jam.

Hope the support the last few days perks you up dude - if it comes to it and you can't get a kidney, I've got pills, a knife and a bath full of ice so you can always have mine (I'm snerious mayne).

When you're fixed up, come to London and gig. We'll smash stuff, key cars, and dance like crazies. It'll be great.

x
05:05 PM on 10/23/12
Medium Zach
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I Got Down & I Don't Even Live Here! Stef is the shit.
05:19 PM on 10/23/12
C44_
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey,

I have a chronic congenital heart condition call Left Ventricular Non-compaction Cardiomyopathy. I was diagnosed when I was 18, and now have an implanted cardiovascular defibrillator. I just want to say thanks for how inspirational your music was to me when I was going through the gauntlet of hospital stays. Your music got me through a lot of tough times, and I came out the other side stronger. And I send my best wishes that you will come out of this shit stronger too.

Oh and congrats on the new album, you kill in on every track. Especially Lockpicks, you can really feel the raw power in it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS