Star Slight
User Info.
Fun is great live
Louie is the best

still wont watch this aside from clips that people say are funny online
07:30 PM on 10/21/12
Star Slight
User Info.
You know CK and the O and A boys are close friends right? All of them were on an episode this season plus Jim Norton is ALWAYS on Louie. That's not even mentioning that Bob Kelly (Louie's brother on the show) is on O&A once a week. Same with Colin Quinn. Even Chris Rock phones in the show every once in awhile. Either you're really ignorant for posting that or you're a Stern fan.
How is that ignorant? It's true. Louie wouldn't do something like that, and no one cares about O and A/any other radio show/SNL/anyone stealing anything. It's not 2001
07:47 PM on 10/21/12
Star Slight
User Info.
That's why they have been together for the past 20 years? They're multi-millionaires and they work 4 hours a day for 5 days a week. If no one cared, they would be in some small market city instead of satellite radio. Next to Howard, they're the most popular show on Sirius XM. Keep thinking that no one cares about them.
And we all know how popular radio is these days

simmer down, Stan
08:03 PM on 10/21/12
Star Slight
User Info.
I'm good over here. Just saying there's 25 million customers that pay for radio on Sirius XM. It's still a good media format. Terrestrial on the other hand..now THAT is a dead form.
I think we're straying from the initial point. Louis is not going to mention anything about O and A on Saturday Night Live because Louis isn't that type of comedian.
08:22 PM on 10/21/12
Star Slight
User Info.
But Louie IS that type of comic. This is the guy who doesn't care about his reputation. Like the post above me, he called Rumsfeld a lizard. I'm not sure how many people are still there from his days at SNL but you have to expect the unexpected with CK. Will he say something? Doubtful. Will he use and O and A line in one of the skits..don't be surprised.
I never said he cared about his reputation, he just doesn't seem like the type to do some schtick like that on television.

We'll see, I guess. Or you will since I probably won't watch it
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests