Username
Password
Tegan and Sara News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38.
12:07 PM on 10/22/12
evanmeindl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really like this direction for them. Love it.
02:09 PM on 10/22/12
Merkin
A Fine Evening For a Rogue
User Info.
they dont want to write the same record twice, theyve said that before, this is a new sound. deal.
08:25 PM on 10/22/12
signal to noise
User Info.
Why not? Countless bands have stated that majors have heavily pressured them to release hits? I love how people on this site think every single case of a band regressing and making more accessible music is an artistic decision and not a label/financial one.
its obviously a possibility, but they have access to many more artists with less personality to do that for them.
06:46 AM on 10/23/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
Why not? Countless bands have stated that majors have heavily pressured them to release hits? I love how people on this site think every single case of a band regressing and making more accessible music is an artistic decision and not a label/financial one.

Yeah, because enjoying pop music and wanting to make some is inherently regression. Stop talking before you sprain something.
10:01 AM on 10/23/12
tefarez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so awesome all the time
03:17 PM on 10/23/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[hadows2887;114501012]Yeah, becausemuch pop music and wanting to make some is inherently regression. Stop talking before you sprain something.[/quote]

II never understood why people take it so personally when you criticize a band they like. But you're right, labels/producers have never in the history of music pressured an artist into writing radio singles. I disagree with idiots who bash pop, but I also disagree with the mentality that's taken over this Site in which more accessible=better. Don't be a douche because you're butthurt over pop music.
03:21 PM on 10/23/12
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
and bands have never once changed their sound just because they wanted to.

everyone knows people only play pop music to appeal to more people and make more money, no one actually enjoys it or just wants to try something different.
10:32 AM on 10/24/12
ale5875
traduzionedicanzoni.it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've never listened to any song by Tegan and Sara before, so I don't know if I'd prefer this style or the one you say they had before, but I like this song.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums