Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
09:57 AM on 10/22/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Picking up RZA and Kendrick Tuesday morning. I'm proud of hip-hop music lately.

it's been a weak year, in my opinion. but man the 4th quarter has been delivering, huh?

Hoping I can find time to hit up Best Buy after work. Gotta get that GKMC.

you and me both.

- Speaking of Nas, video for A Queen's Story is... yeah. Oh well. Still a top 3 song off a top 5 album of his.
- Even without Wayne, Ball is pretty weak. Trouble Man seems shaped up to be as much of a mixed bag as No Mercy was (even though I still like half of that album).
- If only Chief Queef was relevant two years ago, so then he'd get the Shawt Bus Shawty treatment.
- "Drake graduated high school. Let's bring back the Jimmy Brooks jokes for this one."

PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSS]

-delivered, as expected. A+ on the brooks memes.
-WTF was with that nas video?
-i'm all but jumped ship on trouble man. i root for t.i. cause his early shit up to paper trail is some of my favs, but man. so inconsistent lately.
-fuck chief keef, and now i'm going to watch SBS

I went too far, didn't I?

not far enough

It's not an official boycott that's going on or anything but I think it's bullshit that Chief Keef is still on Interscope after all the shit he's pulled so I'm not buying anything that comes from Interscope till he's dropped.

it's amazing how the label does not give half a shit about all the lil jojo stuff from a few weeks back. unreal.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS