Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 70
08:49 AM on 10/22/12
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
There's tickets left for it? I thought they sold out immediately.

I have a friend that got some and he's offered me one if I drive. It's a two and half hour drive and I told him maybe. Now I'm really considering it.
08:59 AM on 10/22/12
cbarry87
User Info.
Every interview that I've read makes me appreciate this band more and more. I can tell that they are putting every bit of energy that they have for these last few shows, and I can't wait to be a part of it. Flying to Florida will be worth every penny.
09:19 AM on 10/22/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kinda just seems that they were no longer able to survive from the underoath paycheck
09:20 AM on 10/22/12
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.
"Nobody wants to watch a heavy band jam for two hours..."

False.

Anyway, I'm glad he clarified the tour schedule thing. Now everyone can shut the fuck up about it.
09:34 AM on 10/22/12
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
I know you get a lot of flak, Jake, and from a lot of people (myself included) but this is a great interview. The questions touched upon everything that I wanted to know about the situation, so good job.
09:46 AM on 10/22/12
TylerFindsNorth
User Info.
Not to be that guy, but I'm just wondering. Does anyone know who is/isn't on board with being a Christian band at this point? Not that it matters, but it would be interesting to know.
09:50 AM on 10/22/12
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
Not to be that guy, but I'm just wondering. Does anyone know who is/isn't on board with being a Christian band at this point? Not that it matters, but it would be interesting to know.
Hard to tell. I don't think it would be Spencer and I don't know enough about the rest of the band to guess.
10:02 AM on 10/22/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Wasn't "steamed" that there isn't a Seattle show until I read this interview :-P
10:05 AM on 10/22/12
The Gryphonator
User Info.
Great interview. You asked some really good questions.

I really hope they record the tampa show. I think that would at least help out the people who can't see them on one last time (which includes me.... )

I'm stoked to hear these last two songs. However, I'll probably just be disappointed by the lack of a full album.

Everything Chris said makes sense though. I'm glad they all seem to be happy with the decision.
10:08 AM on 10/22/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.

From an interview with Grant:

"Chris, Tim and James definitely consider themselves Christian. Daniel doesn’t really consider himself “Christian.” Term-wise, he still believes in God and things. And I honestly can’t tell you what I call myself. And Spencer’s on the same boat I am. On a personal level, this is just me speaking for myself, Grant, I have lately found a big turnoff to Christians as far as an ignorance factor and a judgmental factor [goes]."
10:12 AM on 10/22/12
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
I actually wondered that too. I guess I thought they were all on the same page. Maybe they are but just have different beliefs within that belief system? Who knows.

edit: See the quote above. Thanks.
10:13 AM on 10/22/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Why is it so hard for people to just accept true inspiration in yourself and not in a fake higher being? You got where you were and are on your own, not God. With that being said, RIP to this band.
10:19 AM on 10/22/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Can't wait for Tampa
10:23 AM on 10/22/12
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Tampa showwww! God it's gonna be awesome! Tickets are already going for $120+...nuts
10:35 AM on 10/22/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Very good interview, incredibly bummed the Philly date sold out.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos